Chapter 1

isabels outfit ^^^^

isabel's P.o.v
i cant wait to see my bestfriend jani and her brother jake. i know i spend Saturday with jani but i really missed her on sunday. i missed jake aswell its been 1 yr since i started having feelings for him but i have to keep it to my self because he's my best friends brother and i dont know how she would react if I told her i like her brother.

As i get up i do a messy bun so i can continue with my morning routine. I go to the bathroom and take a shower then i get changed to white jeans and put on my high heel tims with a grey tank top and my brown leather jacket. now to my makeup i dint do too much just the usual and since I felt good today i did something new today... eyeliner really cute I barely added eyeliner on me. i curled my Beautiful brown hair. i grabed my bag to go downstairs just when i received a text from jani saying she's waiting outside. Jake drives us to school everyday since we all go to the same school.When i got inside the car jani kept talking about how cute i look today like always and all that while she kept talking i took a Quick glance at jake while he was staring at me through the mirro when he noticed i was looking at him he winked at me. As he started the engine jani and i kept talking and singing to the song on the radio. when we got to school everyone kept staring me down when i say everyone i mean it i belive the girls were talking crap about me lol haters. when we got in the school me and jani went our separate ways since we only have classes together last period. i went to my locker to get my books and got to class just in time before any other boys got in my way. when i walked in i saw jake....crap I totally forgot that jake has his first and third class with me.

**~**~**~**~**~**~
comment if i made any mistakes 😁
jani- nightcore361
Like/Comment/Share🎀🍰