chapter 6

i looked up at jani "Listen" *sight* " im sorry that i kept it from you" she looks confused " wait what are you talking about isabel" i start to tear up as i tried to avoid eye contact so i wouldnt start crying."please dont be mad at me". she puts her hand on my shoulder. "whats wrong, issey? what ever it is if its bothering you so much, tell me. what ever it is i cant be mad at you" "thank you" as much as i tried a tear escaped and jani  wiped it off. "Its about jake, im sorry ive ket it from you over the past year" *sight* " keep what from tell me im sure i will understand" i start to cry again "ive liked your brother for 1 ear already, i tried not falling for him i promise" i start to cry again " But everytime im around him i cant controll my feelings towards him" Jani froze for a sec, like she was processing this...." isabel. she smirks ( just like her bro). " i had the feeling that you liked jake. i could tell from the way you looked at him"    I froze and blushed..."y-you knew?All this time?!?!" "I had the feeling but...." she paused for a sec....she continues."you should've told me sooner" she smiles and hugs me tightly.

               "Now lets go fix your make up" she put her arms around me and walked to the bathroom to redo my make up. while we were walking to the bathroom i saw jake and his friends.as soon as they saw me and jani they started talking about us.Then i slightly turned arouned to see jake he saw my tears and put on a face of concern. i turned really fast before he can he see me cry again. jani turned to look at me" you ok" i just smiled at her " yeah im fine". when we got to the bathroom she did my make upm soo fast that i would make her my god mother  lol. after jani did my make up we both went to class , i got there just in time. class went great like always, i got to sing anything i wanted the whole period. Everyone left the second the bell rang, but for some reason i was taking mt sweet time sice today was passing by so slow might as well take advantage of it...when i got outside the school  i saw micheal all on top of jani and his tounge all up her throat. im happy for her because she has someone that cares abouy her but i also wish i never saw that (eww). i see jake saying bye to his friends ig, i think he saw me because he turned and started walking towards me. i started to walk again when jake catches up to me" hey cutie" *wink* "hi?" it came out more as a question." so what happend to you earlier?" i pertend to act natrual " what are you talking about?" OMG did he know , did he see me crying, i kept asking myself that over and over again."well...i saw you with jani when you guys were walking to the bathroom" i dint know what to say... i just wanted a hug from him the boy ive wanted for the past year. "ohh that.... well it doesnt matter now " i try to smile but the second i made eye contact i start to blush so i turn my head really fast so he wont notice. as soon as we got in the car i see micheal saying bye to me i just smile at him and wave good bye. we got in the car and the whole ride jani kept elbowing me and making kissing faces, i rolled my eyes and we both started to laugh." whats so funny to you two" jake said grinning and eyeing us through the mirro. his eyes are light blue i be getting lost in his eyes omg every time he stares at me i blush  like crazy. jani elbowed me again. i stared at her and we suddenly burst out in laughter....."you guys are crazy" he smiled"oh, shut up creep-o chunks"she kicks his chair and i start to giggle, the names that ani comes up with lmaooo....."creep-o chuks?" jake and i said that at the same time, I blush lightly.......and looked at him, wait?! i-is he........BLUSHING?!?! word , a jock, cool guy, tough guy? he's blushing because of MEE?!?! worrd i have that only smirk on my face. jani noticed as well and she whispers to me " heeee liiiiikesss youu!!!". i just roll my eyes at her, jake pulls over the drive way for u to drop our things while we were walking out jani's mom handed us extra money (just incase) as  we got in the car and headed  to the mal." so ake where are you going while me and isabel are shopping with the girls?" jani is always trying to annoy her brother lol " ummm, nun of your buisness" i giggle "common big broo tell me *wink* " " ughh, im gonna be with my bro's thats all you need to know, now get out..."  i felt like laughing but i dint. we met the girls in the mall, after shopping we all got ice cream before they all went home." ani can we go to this last store please" she looks at me annoyed and tired " issey its late let go omg" i pretend to tear up... it always works lol" pleaseee it will be quick i promise" "ughh FINEh but make it quick jake might be waiting for us" i go in the store and take 3 more high heels and a red turttle neck dress which was very tight to my body. when i come out side i see jani texting jack " come pick us up ediot"  i giggle at jakes reply " look behind you stupid " as we turn around we see jake and his bro's counting micheal walking toward us. when jake brought me home jani made him hold my bags lol " i got it from here thanks jake, good night" i tried not to make eye conact like always but this time he hugged me which had me in shock because we never hug me or anything like that well i actually dont let him. when  i go in my room i go take a shower and the sec i got in my bed i went to sleep...

LIKE/Comment/Share