Chapter 9

isabels outfit make up and hair style^^^^^^

The next day we woke up to my alarm since Jani doesn't have one" get up its 5:40 and you take forever to get ready" I go take a shower and decided to let my hair air dry so my natural curls can form. i go back to Jani's room and get dressed while jani is getting ready aswell. we went downstairs " Took ya long enough " jake said " well were girls what do you expect big brother " jani said i just kept quiet not trying to have eye contact with him .
*In school *

When we got to school ms. queen bee went straight to jake while looking at me. but i dont care because while Jake got his little hoes i got mine as

well.....when i got to my locker i saw a group of boys coming to me from the side of my eye.... oh and your probably asking where's jani? well she went to micheal the second we got in school so here I am about to get kidnapped my a group of boys the usual...

" hay isabel " a smirk formed on my lips " Hey guys what brought you here today" i said even tho i know what their respond is."
well we just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us during lunch you know to get to know each other " Frank said, frank is the leader of the bad boys in school or should i say basketball team lol. This is actually the 5th time they came up to me "sure " i said with a smile.

when i got to class i hear a couple of whistles from some of the boys while jake and ms.queen bee are kissing even tho he tried pulling off when he saw me. i just ignored him knowing im gonna cry if i pay more mind to him. The day went by really fast to be honest I in deed say wit the basketball players during lunch since jani didn't want to let that offer go.
I actually went straight home due to not feeling the vibe of being around jake today after school.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
sorry its do short 🙁❕

Like/Comment/share💜👑