chapter 5

isabels outfit hair and make up^^^^^^^
isabel's p.o.v
When i woke up the first thing that was in my mind was how am i gonna tell jani.i went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready really fast since is was almost time for jani to pick me up.i got ready and lastly for my hair i did loose curls.i grabbed my bag and went downs stairs to get a granola bar. when i finished jani texted me saying there out side. i got in the car and when jani said hi i tried not to make eye contact. she knew something was up, the ride to school was quiet. when we got to school jani asked me " whats wrong, i know my Bestfriend when she has something on her mine" she was right " can we talk later about something" was the only thing the came out my mouth. She nodded and after that we both went to class just in time. Like always i had first class with jake and spend the whole time trying to ignore the fact that he kept sending me notes during class. i feel bad because i really want to be with him but i cant because jani would be mad at me.First class went by sooo slow. When it was finally over mark came up to me as i was getting my stuff from my locker i just rolled my eyes. Mark is the boy thats been trying to go out with me for the longest buy im always saying no to him. " Heyy cutie " mark says,  i just ignore him and he grabs be by the waist u turn around push him away " mark I already told you my answer leave me alone and don't touch me again" he just smirks " im gonna make sure you fall in love with me *wink* "  i roll my eye " Thats not gonna happend now leave me alone  " He comes closer, i tried to push him but he is too strong. our faces were so close. just when i get to see jake coming my way. " leave me alone mark "  i try pushing him away from me again but it doesn't work he just grabs my waist i turn my face in case he tries to kiss me " Leave her alone mark! " i know that voice anywhere......jake. mark looses  his grip and  grabs my wrist " how about you mine your own business jake" mark says " I clearly heard isabel tell you to leave her alone " all i can do is look at the floor. why do i feel like this...." what ever man...see u later cutie *Wink* " and with that mark walks away." You ok" i hear jake ask " yeah sure" i dont know why but he was still close to me and dint move." Thanks " was all that came out my mouth. he lifted my chin up so i can look at him " Hey...anytime " he had a smirk on his face but i just walked away from him and went to my next class...After that scene  in the hall happened  everyone kept asking me if i was ok and especially the boys they kept saying if i ever need anything to ask them. After class lunch finally came and i was not exactly happy at the moment since i guess its time to tell jina my feeling towards her older brother....when i come in lunch looking for jani judt when i see her coming over to me with a smirk on her face." Hey " she says " lets go outside to the benches " i tell her and she nods and we start walking out the lunch room.i zoned out when i started thinking about what happend earlier jake helped me with mark." isabel " as i snap out of it i see jani with a very concern face asking if im ok. i nod really quick as we sit down on the bench. *sigh*

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
Find out how jani takes the news in the next chapter comming soon💜

Like/Comment/Share🎀🍰