14.

Rosemary

Lucas was humming to himself whilst cleaning the dishes with a rag. UGH! by The 1975 was playing, one of my favourites.

"So, I have been thinking, taking over my life a second time, we should go out." Lucas proposed, putting the rag away. He took a seat next to me on the kitchen counter, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Go out?" I stammered, adjusting myself on the granite counter. Lucas scoffed.

"I mean, go on a trip to Tesco or something. Or go to London for the weekend? Jane told me she was going to a friend of hers."

"London? We're already in London, you asshat," I snickered "why would we go to London when we are already there?"

Lucas tucked some of his hair behind his ears. "Well, go do some tourist stuff. Go to Camden, or visit the Big Ben. Maybe go to Harrods, you tell me. We'll take the tube, go to a cheap hotel, have breakfast at sketchy restaurants."

"Are you sure?" I asked, making sure he wasn't kidding. Maybe he was testing me if I wasn't a golddigger. No, he wouldn't.

"A 100 percent sure. I'll book that cheap hotel and you get the bags, good plan?" I nodded.

"Yes!"

"Great, it is settled then." Lucas took my hands in his and pulled me to his bedroom to get the bags.

Dear whoever, I am so excited.

»

I don't really know what do to with this story anymore, it might end soon. It wasn't realistic at all but it's fun writing it. Please leave me a comment and a nice vote whoop!

I was craving enchiladas