Light Auburn Hair - Part 1

And what a big world it is. Waiting outside the house was Cedric the family chauffeur, holding the door to the limo open

"Ready to go, madam?", asked Cedric.

"Yep!" Brianna responeded. "I've never been more ready."

And so, she stepped into the vehicle, put her feet up and relaxed, as Cedric started the engine and drove off towards the direction of the city.

"So where are we going today, madam?" enquired Cedric.

"Hmm." Brianna thought. "That is a good question. Let's go and visit Perrin."

"Want to get your hair cut?"

"Nope, I have someting different in mind"

After ten minutes of driving, they finally arrived at Perrin's house. Cedric opened the door of the limo so that Brianna could step out.

"So, why are here, madam?"

"Because I want to start a career as a hair model. Perrin has lots of connections to people, so i figured that he would be able to help me with getting people to sign me up. You support my decision, right Cedric?"

"You know that I'll support you, no matter what. I'll be here waiting."

"Thanks Cedric!" Brianna ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I won't be more than an hour. Feel free to do any shopping while I'm gone."

As Cedric drove off, Brianna walked to the front door. Before she could lift her hand to the knocker, the door swung open, revealing a tall, slender figure holding a glass of wine. Perrin.

"Ah, Brianna!" he exclaimed. "Fancy seeing you here!" He pecked her on the cheek.

"Well, I wanted to visit my favourite haidresser, since I haven't seen him in over a week."

"I'm your only hairdresser."

"Exactly."

Perrin sighed. "You know, you remind me so much of your father. And why are we still outside? Come in, you must be freezing."

"It's the middle of summer, Perrin. I'm fine."

"Oh, okay."

Brianna followed him inside, where she was greeted by boxes filled with bric-a-brac and various other items.

"Sorry, I'm putting everything into storage. The house is getting redone." He picked up a box that was on the sofa and moved it to the other side of the room. "Here, sit down and make yourself comfortable. I'll go and get you some apple juice, since i know that you won't drink any other kind of juice."

"You know me so well."

"Well, you are my favourite client. I'll be right back."

As Perrin disappeared into the kitchen, Brianna sat down on the sofa. She took off her parka and folded it up. "Why did I decide to wear this?" she thought. "Gosh, I'm sweating all over."