Chapter One: Just an ordinary camp... For 8 weeks

***NOTE*** PLEASE TELL ME IF I SAID CHARACTERS TWICE OR IF I MISSED SOME. THANK YOU!

To~ SophIsDaBoss (yes I mention her a lot) For being the most "Total Drama" fan I know. 😉

Director's POV
"Okay! Make sure that everything is ready!" Rachel cried. "Is the camera ready?" Rachel asked.

"But Rachel. Everything is already ready. We just need to get this started. And the camp is real." I explained to her.
"Okay! Three, two, one, action!" I cried as Rachel was fluffing her hair.

Rachel's POV
The camera started. "Hello, and welcome to our new season of Total Drama Island! Which IS total drama because I know all of these people. They were my classmates a few years ago! I spotted Alyssa and Mattie coming out of the boat with their luggage.

"Why hello, girls!" I greeted in a nice and friendly voice. "Oh, hi Rachel! I remember you! You are nice and sweet!" Alyssa said back to me.

"You have Tyler Oakley and Justine Ezarik in your bag!" Mattie said as she pointed. "The books. Just the books." Alyssa said.

Mattie and Alyssa started laughing historically.

I saw the next boat come by. It was the athletic boys. Mason, Ayden, Evan, and Garrett. "Hi guys!" I greeted. "Why, hello classmate, Rachel." Ayden greeted. "Nice to see you again." Mason said. "Yep! And Evan is STILL addicted to SIRI," I said as I watched Evan try to talk to Siri.

"SIRI! Where am I?" Evan asked. "He DOES know that there is no wifi here, right?" I asked Ayden. "Shhh! He don't like that!" Garrett warned me. "What?" I asked.

"AWW, WHAT! No SIRI? You didn't tell me that!" Evan cried. "Told ya," Ayden said as he whispered in my ear. Then the four boys walked away to their cabin.

The next group of girls came. Skyla, Isabel, Khali, and Michelle. "Hey guys!" I greeted out loud. "Hey, Rachel!" Michelle cried. "Is there a drawing club here? Because I can sure use some drawing stuff!" Skyla said. "Here!" I said as I passed her some old paint pallets, crayons, and colored pencils.

"Please tell me these are new.." Isabel said as she pointed to them. "Ew!" Khali cried. "They have got to be NOT new," Michelle said. "What do you think? They have flies flying on them!" Khali said as she pointed to the color stuff. "Just take it. It's better than nothing!" I said. "True," Skyla said. Then the four girls walked away.

I saw Paris take the hard way. She was covered in goo, trash, and fishy stuff. "Uh, hi Paris." I greeted in a weird voice.

"Hey, Rachel. Sorry I look like this. I didn't wanna take the boat." Paris explained. "But why?" I asked as the camera crew pointed their camera right at Paris. "The boat ride costs money, right?" She asked. "No.." I said weirdly. "Do you have any showers around here?" She asks. I looked around. I knew we didn't have any good showers here. "Try our saltwater free lake," I said as I pointed there. "Okay, thanks!" She said as she hopped up and left.

"And our last few contestants! Karsten, Anthony, Jacob, Sophia, Heaven, and Luke!" I cried. "Hi," They all said at the same time. "This is in Boston, Massachusetts, right?" Karsten asked. "Yes," I said.

"Then I just came for the fishing, then." Karsten said as he started leaving with his tackle supplies.

"I came from New York, so back off you lazy prunes!" Heaven snapped. Then she walked away rudely. "And Sophia." I said. "Hello, camera!" She said as she went close up to the lenses. I think she went so close, the people could see her boogers popping out of it.

"Okay, Sophia. I know how bad you wanted to be on this show, but the rules are that you have to be patient and calm. Not so freaked out and excited. Okay?" I asked her. "Fine. See ya!" She said as she started walking to camp.

"Hi, Luke." I greeted nicely. "Do you know if Ayden and Mason are here? I saw them getting on the boat, but I didn't know if they got selected for TD or not?" Luke asked me. "Yes! They are! They were actually the first people to show up!" I cried. "Do you know where they are?" He asked me. "They should be over by the main campsite where all the cabins are," I said. "Okay, thanks! Bye!" He cried to me as he started running.

"And there are all of the contestants! Each one will be teamed up with someone with someone else chosen by me. There will be two teams each, two bunkmates each, and I will set up to 10 challenges. Each person with have three chances to not have penalties, and if they do, they are kicked off the island. The team with the less penalties will win the challenges and each take home a real bronze trophy! There will be 10 people on each team since I did 20 people. So, if you have seen Total Drama Island before, you should know all the rules and what's expected. So, without further ado, let's meet our contestants right after this really super short commercial break! I'll be back!" I explained to the camera.

Steve the cameraman shut it off just in time. "Good job, Steve! Another introduction well done!" I cried to him. I wanted to keep it a secret that Steve McLean and I were about to get married. "Yep! I still will help you produce the show, too! So don't get crazy!" He said to me. "Don't worry," I said as I blush to him. "Yeah. But you will be filming sometimes, and I will film sometimes." He explained to me as he held the camera. We were going to the main campsite. "Alright," I said to him. Then he kissed me on the cheek.

"Alright! Let's get this show back on the road and restarted!" I cried. And Steve McLean started recording again...