Chapter Two: Challenges, Teams, and Roommates

Rachel's POV
Steve and I went to the main campsite. We saw everyone talking about... Probably drama. Steve and his camera crew followed me as I started talking to them.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island, and I'm here with the newest contestants of Dumbbell Island! So, you already got to meet them, so now here's all what you have been waiting for folks: The challenges, teams, and roommates. So let's get started!

"I hope that we're together!" I heard Alyssa say to Mattie. "Okay, I'm gonna start listing off who's gonna be roommates with who. So, first cabin is Ayden and Paris.

"Really? I have to be with Paris?" Ayden complained. "And I Paris Gabrielle Henson is with Ayden K. Kimmel?" She complained. "Yes. Now, take you're luggage and go to you're new cabins." I said. "But what about our old cabins?" Ayden asked.

"You should've thought twice before you went to a random cabin," I explained to him. Paris did a raspberry to him as he started running to a cabin.

"How stupid of him. I can believe that he done that!" Paris said. "It happens. It has actually happened to my cousin who was on Total Drama a few years ago." I explained to her. "Whatever!" Paris snapped.

"I'm back!" Ayden cried as he carried his luggage. "Doof," I heard Paris whisper to herself. They both walked their luggage to their new cabin. "Oh, and guys! I forgot your teams! You're on team Puking Possums," I said. "Eww," Paris said. "They had no better name, and I actually like it! Now, come on! I wanna see our dirty old cabin!" Ayden whined. They went to their cabins.

"Okay, next two people will be... Alyssa and Karsten!" I cried out. Alyssa and Karsten walked over to each other. "Uh, hi.." She said not happy. "Fish! Fish! Fish!" Karsten cried. "Yeah, I'm gonna have a very long day with this dude." Alyssa complained. They both grabbed their luggage and went to cabin two. "

And you guys will be on the team Dirty Nachos!" I cried to them. "At least it wasn't called dirty underwear," Alyssa said. Karsten started laughing. They went to the next cabin.

"Next cabin for cabin three will be Mason and Skyla! You will be on the Puking Possums team!" I cried.

"Well, it does wanna make me puke," Skyla said as she was holding her paint stuff. "Yeah..." Mason agreed. They both got their stuff and went on into cabin three.

"For cabin four we have Isabel and Evan! They both will be on the team Dirty Nachos!" I exclaimed. "Yay, disgusting nachos!" Evan cheered. He did his happy whip and nae nae dance. "Let's go, Evan!" Isabel cried as they gathered their things and went to their new old cabin.

"Cabin five will be Michelle and Garrett on the Puking Possums team!" I cried. "Yay! I'm on a team with Paris!" Michelle cried. "Don't make me mention that the person on you're team might become your enemy. Just saying." I whispered to Michelle.

"See you in the cabin!" Garrett cried. He ran to the cabin when Michelle didn't notice. She looked behind. "Hey, wait for me, you weirdo freak!" Michelle cried as she grabbed her stuff and came back.

"Now, Khali and Luke. You are on the Dirty Nachos team! You're also roommates on cabin six!" I cried.

"I wanted to be with Ayden!" Luke cried. "Well, sometimes, your wishes don't come true. I don't remember who your friends are and what they like. So sorry!" I explained. Luke groaned and went to the cabin. Khali followed.

"Sophia and Lindsey, you girls will be on the Puking Possums team!" I cried. "I don't care who I get as long as I do well!" Sophia cried. She immediately grabbed her luggage and went straight to cabin seven.

"Anthony!" Lindsey whispered as she went to her cabin. She did the "call me" sign with her hands. She went to the cabin with her things.

"Okay, so Anthony and Heaven, you will be Dirty Nachos team on cabin eight." I said. Anthony just kept it cool and went there. So did Heaven.

"Jacob and Carson, you're cabin nine on the Puking Possums team!" I cried. Again, they kept it cool. Straight to the cabin.

"And the last group Mattie and... Oh! You're alone! We have an odd number here! Nineteen! Well, I guess I'll have to put you in Sophia and Lindsey's group. Sorry!" I said to her.

"No, it's fine. You're the boss. I should join them. But thanks!" Mattie cried as she ran to Lindsey and Sophia's group. "You're on the Puking Possums team!" I cried as she went to their cabin.

"So, since there is none left, I want to give out a little spoiler that before we start the challenges, I'm gonna let them do some training together, but in different stations. All contestants will be doing different things for the ten challenges. They will have one hour to bond with their new roommate, and they all should meet back at the lunchroom by 12:30 for a little meeting and some lunch, of course. We'll give you a commercial break and see what they are up to in a few minutes!" I explained. Steve shut the camera off right then.