Things arent normal

**Percy's P.O.V

Just to recap, Percy had a dream message thing, {I have no idea what you call it} from Poseidon. Poseidon told Percy that he had a sister named Summer Wilde. She ran away from home, There are 20 days until her birthday, and she turns 13. (13 is the age when a demigod's scent becomes stronger, and monsters can find them more easily)

Percy looked around. He was still on the ground where he collapsed. The camp was looking way better though. Annabeth looked concerned as she asked. "Percy, did you hear me?!" "Uh no." Percy replied. Annabeth rolled her eyes. "I asked, 'you have a sister?'." Percy wanted to tell Annabeth everything but this wasn't the place. "Can we- Can we talk to Chiron?" Annabeth looked confused "uh sure." She said as she helped Percy up. The walked towards the house and they knocked on the door. "Come in." Chiron said. They opened the door and they saw Chiron reading a book. He looked up form it. "Ah, Percy, Annabeth. How are you?" Percy walked closer and sat on the chair across form him. "Um, I had a dream message from Poseidon." Chiron still read his book. "Percy, demigods get dream messages all the time it's completely normal." Annabeth spoke up. "What isn't normal Chiron, its that Poseidon told Percy that he had a sister." Chiron just stared at Annabeth and Percy. He put down his book. "Well this is not as normal as I thought." "No shit Sherlock" Annabeth muttered. Chiron turned to "Percy, do you know her name?" Percy remembered every thing like it was burned into his brain. "Her name is Summer Wilde, and she is in Alaska. We have 20 days to get her, before she turns 13." Chiron nodded his head thoughtfully. "Well Percy, I think that what we have to do next is obvious." Percy and Annabeth looked at Chiron confused. "We have to do on a quest to find Summer Wilde, daughter of Poseidon, your sister".