I kick my Dad in his Balls

**********
"Her name is Summer Wilde, and she is in Alaska. We have 20 days to get her, before she turns 13." Chiron nodded his head thoughtfully. "Well Percy, I think that what we have to do next is obvious." Percy and Annabeth looked at Chiron confused. "We have to do on a quest to find Summer Wilde, daughter of Poseidon, your sister".
******
And also. I know the war was not on August 4th but I just changed it so that the story flowed more

*******

----------------------------------------------

Percy
August 4th

FINNALYY DKDJWBSJ. Oh my gods how I have been waiting for not only a quest but also to find Summer. I can tell she has been through so much.

We need to save her.

I started thinking to myself. So how would we find a 12 year old in Alaska? It's not like we have some awesomely amazing demigod tracker.

Although, that would be pretty freaking cool.

"Percy? Are you listening?"Annabeth said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Uh opps? "Yes. Yes. Of course. My ears have been wide open." She rolled her eyes.

"No, Percy, you weren't." She knew me way too well. It was getting annoying. "We were Thinking that since it would be really hard for us to find a 12 year old in Alaska in 20 days, we were thinking of bringing Grover along."

Woah. I was just thinking that. Okkkk.

Getting creepy now.

"Yeah that's a great idea. I haven't seen Grover in a long time." I replied. Even though we were in the same camp, it was still hard for me to hang out with him because, well, I just got here and fought in a fucking war.

"Where do we start?" I said. "Alaska's gigantic and we only need to find one person. We don't even know what city shes in."

"I honestly have no idea, Percy. Finding a demigod is hard." Annabeth said. "Especially when you don't know exactly where they are. I should know. My search for you was endless. I mainly think it was because I searched with no plan. I know that is extremely rare of me, but I just couldn't stop thinking about how you were missing, and possibly dead."

Annabeth

My eyes started to tear up when I thought about the long period of time where I didn't have Percy by my side.

It sucked. Terribly.

Searching for days with no destination or even where to search, is enough to break a person.

I cried for days. I didn't eat. If I didn't have Piper with me, I would have starved to death.

Piper, she's the greatest friend any girl could ever ask for.

Do all 7 of us need to go and find Summer?

___________________________________

** should I add all seven of the demigods into the story?
____________________________________
Summer