Max and Thea (A Max Irons Fan Fiction)

~~~~~~There is a picture of Max Irons to the side... You may recognize him from The Host :)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. Please refer all pertinent questions to the publisher.

© 2013 Njambi and Kanika

Thea is fun, witty and stubborn as hell. She has just graduated from highschool and all she really wants is for her summer to begin and all of the thrilling experiences to rush at her. She is placed on a flight to the heart of China where she is to be a counsellor at the very popular and very expensive Camp Hépíng.

After some complications at the airport, she is first introduced to the gorgeous, Max Irons. Little does she know that that small run-in with the actor would be far from her last.

What happens when Thea realises that Max is also going to be a counsellor at Hépíng? What about when she remembers that he may or may not hate her because of the scene at the airport?

Welcome to the unfortunate, yet exciting life of Theodora.

BTW!!!! Her name is pronouced Thhh-eeee-aaaah :)