The Theories

I'd like to point out the whole reason I'm posting the other spin-off is because of my sister, but I'm hoping you all enjoy it! =D I would like to also point out that I DO Have requests open on a One-Shot book, and you CAN send in Canon/Canon characters. I need to fix and adjust the rules accordingly xD Also, this first bit is a little short, because the actual story starts on the next chapter.

But first, some theories for you all to keep in mind. >3

~SPARKS TRAPPED IN DARK~

Reverse Engineering Theory:

          Everyone has a theory. The Reverse Engineering Theory is the idea that alien tech can be reverse engineered into new forms of transforming mechanoids. It's the idea that, with some help from alien tech, humans can create a new way to protect themselves. But there is one thing that Humans didn't take into account for when they originally thought of this Reverse Engineering Theory. The fact a small boy can give what was suppose to be command operated robotic tech a heart.

The Brave Galexian Theory:

            The Brave Galexian Theory is the result of Reverse Engineering. It's the idea that human technology and alien technology can be merged to create the Brave Police's Super A.I. chips.