Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I stomped my way upstairs, heading straight to my room. I slammed my door shut, extra loud.

I went and jumped onto my bed. Then, I screamed as loud as I can into my pillow.

Hey, don't judge me you'd do the same if all of a sudden; your parents gave you some terrible news.

The news angered me. My parents had told, my brothers and I that we were moving from our little town in Florida to a city in Ontario/Canada.

And to top it off, we're moving in two weeks! Ugh! I groaned, just thinking about it.

Falling back on the comfort of my bed, I let out a sigh of frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ E.T by Katy Perry blasted in my room. I bolted straight up, oh! just my phone. I was going to get a heart attack for a second.......

I checked the caller I.D which read, “Sammy”

Ugh! I groaned can this day get any worse.....

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against her. She is my best-friend after all, but now, was not the perfect time to call.

"Hello", I said lazily

"Hey Huns", she slurred

There was loud music booming in the background.  I’m guessing it was a party. Realization drew in me, she was drunk. I once again groaned. But why would she be at a party.... unless.... Ooo it's Friday! She's definitely at a party. I thought to myself.

"Are you drunk", was my amazing reply. Yeah! Wait-a-go-me..?

"Lexi", she slurred my nickname, "come on and join the party".

I already knew what she really wanted. So let me tell you. What she really wanted was for me to pick her up because she's too drunk to drive herself.

"Lexi, are you there?" she asked, her voice in a sing-song tone.

Oh ya...! I was on the phone! I totally forgot... ‘I really am losing it now,’ I thought to myself.

"Ugh! I'm coming to pick you up okay bye", I told her, rushing out my words. I heard the little beep at the other end of the phone which meant she cut it.

I hate it when she does that.

I checked the time, it was 1:22 a.m

I slipped on a pair of denim skinnies, and threw on a white tank-top.

I grabbed my messy dirty-blonde hair, into a not so awesome bun.

I did a quick makeup job. I put some eyeliner, and some shiny lip gloss.

I grabbed my car keys, and my cell phone.

I opened my door which made a creaking sound as it opened. I looked both ways, no one in sight. This was my chance.

I tip-toed downstairs, making sure I didn't make any noise.

It was hard to sneak out if your whole family aren’t deep sleepers.

I was passing by the kitchen when my tummy growled really loud. I forgot I skipped dinner. So I very sneakily snuck into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed one of my younger brothers cheese strings, which he never let me touch. Than as fast as you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious I was out from the kitchen and down in the main lobby.

At last, I was standing in-front of my door.

I quickly slipped on a sparkly-silver pair of flats. Matching or no matching I didn’t care right now.

As I opened the door it made a squeaking sound. I looked back and jumped as horror filled my eyes.....!

*************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it.

Please give me feedback.

I will upload if I get some reads, votes and comments!!

Tell me if I should continue writing this book!

Vote

Comment

P.S - I might change the title of this book because I'm not too fond or happy with this one.

uniquelovah

-Lucy <3