01

•Mulan Lewis•

Today Was the first day back to school which is great I guess. Currently I'm sitting on my roof smoking a cigarette before I leave off to school. This morning is kind of breezy but a little of sun. I was watching people walk back and forth to wherever they have to be. For my first day today I am wearing black high waisted jeans and and plain white shirt. My shoes consisted of being white with black stripes Adidas. I was staring up at the sky when I seen Carl Gallagher and I'm guessing his new friend. He was walking past my house when he looked up and me and smiled. I didn't look Carl's way but I seen him out the corner of my eye. I finished the last bit of my cigarette and got down from my roof. I told my mom goodbye and started walking to school. It took about fifteen minutes to get there but i made it. I seen Carl and his personal body guard Standing by the stairway looking me up and down. I glanced at him and walked off. I went to my locker to get my geometry book and binder and started walking to class.

I sat down in the back and took out my phone to pass time. I opened the app Snapchat and made a video.

"In this boring ass class room but yeah good morning."

Then I posted the video and turned around to see Carl.

"You wouldn't be bored in this class with me."

I scoffed at his response and turned around facing away from him. I heard a few desk swift around and I'm guessing the teacher came in the class. I turned around to see if the teacher is here. NOPE! it was just Carl and shaq sitting near me. I sighed and tried to ignore Carl and his comments.

"You know being with me would be so much better."

"I'm sorry I have a whole nigga."

"And who is that "

"Me, myself, and I."

"Oh really when can I meet me, myself, and I?"

"Your talking to her."

"So you go out with you self?"

"Yep."

"May I think you'll do better with me."

"Well sorry I'm taken."

Then I heard Carl mumble something under his breath but it sounded like "yeah taken by this dick". Everybody waited for a teacher but nobody came not even a substitute. I wasted an whole hour and a half when I could've been smoking a blunt or at least a cigarette. I didn't even bother staying for the rest of the day. I called my mom and she picked me up.

"Why did you want to get picked up mulan?"

"Mom I don't really feel well."

"Oh OK let's go home."

Once I got home I rolled up me a blunt and I went into my roof to smoke it.

{A/N}

My first chapter I know its short but its worth it I think anyway I hope you like it

Vote
Comment
Share