First encounter

Next morning was horrible for me I was going to act like a secretary and acting like that was impossible for me,but for Sarah I was going to do that. "Its okk! I can do it." I chanted again and again. I didn't knew how to dress formally so Sarah helped me, dressing me with a gray sleeveless top and black skirt. I let my brown hair drifted in all sides because its impossible to get ride of my hair specially in morning. I looked at the mirror my pale skin was paler than ever before and my green eyes timid,perfect! I was looking like a ghost. I stumbled when Sarah put me in high heels. "You can do it. You are brave and smarter and beautiful." She encouraged and I nodded then grabbed the paper she handed me. "I write down some of questions for interview in it,just in case if they asks for it you can show it." I nodded again my mouth was dry and I was trembling. She hugged me and squeezed gently and with that I left.
After a hour,I was standing in front of a 32 storey building,painted in bright crimson colour and highly secured and maintained. Even the glass of this building seemed bullet proof. What in the world I was going to do here its all out of my league I am an alien here this was my gut feeling. But I just could not see Sarah upset and this is important to her, I reminded myself and took a deep breath while entering in main corridor. Before going at the reception I decided to read the paper Sarah gave me so just in case they ask me anything I could answer. I was walking while reading and suddenly my foot stumble and my high heeled sandal flew from ground landing at someone's feet who just came from main entrance. I was almost faint with embarrass. But somehow I managed to be in my senses and hurried to get that stupid sandal. I bent and foolishly grabbed it and realized the person was froze. "I am so sorry it was an accident." I mumbled unable to speak further. "I hope you are not an employee here because if you are, you are fired." I heard a velvet cold voice and a chill ran down in my spin. I looked up and saw a very young man staring at me with cold sea blue eyes. He was so young almost 27 may be and stubbornly beautiful with a perfect body and perfect face. His face was a sharp cut with a sharp nose big eyes with thick lashes and coral thin but full lips that was twitched in a hard line. My jaw dropped and I was looking at him like a fool. "Are you going to stand up or I have to call guards." He seemed frustrated and I stood up instantly blushing. He marched straight away and I saw he was surrounded with ten more people behind him. "Perfect!" I muttered ,I wanted to run away but I could not remembering Sarah, I stood there trying to calm myself. I just entered in this building and probably hit someone high positioned right away this day can't be more perfect. I almost drag myself to move and realized I was still holding that stupid thing so hurriedly I put it in foot." Hello! I am Stella,secratry of miss Sarah Hamilton. I am here to get an interview appointment of Mr. Victor." I tried to say it calmly at the reception. The receptionist was a beautiful girl. She had long black hair tied in a pony and highly maintained dress. She smiled kindly." Please take a seat there, I will ask Mr.Victor and inform you." She showed me a long hall filled with expensive sofa sets. I marched and sit there. "What do you like to have miss! Coffee or cold drink." A beautiful waitress asked me and I was startled it was like I was sitting in a suit instead of an office. "Water please!" I mouthed with dry throat and she returned with a glass of chilled water I drank it all. After 30 minutes or so the receptionist called my name and I reached there. "Miss. Stella you can see Mr.Victor his meeting is canceled so you can interview him now. You have 45 minutes. Please take lift he is at the 28th floor's meeting room." She said and I went numb what the hell! I have to do an interview now?? I marched straight in lift and called Sarah but there was no network. Shit! I had asked that receptionist for another time ,but in my stupidity I just didn't speak it and obeyed like a fool. "Now what?" I asked myself and after a little thought decided to go for it. I nervously clutched the paper."Thanks heavens! That Sarah wrote this. I will just ask and write down answer nothing to worry." I encouraged myself and stepped out from the lift.
It was wide hall,maintenance and furniture was classy. There too was a reception,I reached there and here was also a beautiful girl with blonde hair. She asked kindly my name and I answered with a trembling voice."miss Stella! Please go straight and turn right, there is meeting room." She smiled and I gulped,dragging my legs and trying not to fall I managed to reach at the door of meeting room. I knocked it softly. "Come in !" A silky voice commanded and holding my breath I step in. It was an open wide spaced room literally a compartment surrounded with high quality puffed cuishon chairs around a big circled table. The walls were painted in light crimson colour and stacked with large classic paintings. And across the table at the main place He was sitting,I looked and froze instantly this was the man I met at the entrance probably hitting him. Now he was staring at me with blazing gaze. His coral lips were twitched in a mocking smile and I left horrified.....