Hunting in dream

I was so tensed when I entered in my room. This was the worst meeting I ever faced. That jerk was just too annoying and egoistic. I wanted to punch him for being this much cruel. I was so lost in my thoughts while changing when my mobile rang. "Hello!" I answered but there was silence. "Now you will see what I can do." a whisper was there suddenly and then the line was cut. "What the.." I muttered then tried to call on that number but it was switched off. "May be it was Him??? No !!!" I shook my head who can go this far to find my number to threaten me just for a shout? May be it was someone I knew and making fun of me. I heared Sarah' s voice and let it go. She came and hugged me."Hey! Hiw was your day."
"Just fine . " I nodded and handed her the interview paper,recorder and her notebook. Then I excused for the night saying I was tired and went straight in muly room.
Sea blue eyes were looking at me with tender and love his sharp nose were skimming on my neck. "Mine!" he whispered in and closed the distance with his coral shaded full lops. I gasped and woke. "It was a dream.... Not about Him... He is a ....no...." and I drifted in sleep again.

Sorry this was short but I will update soon Please! If you like this hit the like button to encourage me thank u :)