Preparing for the First Mission

Morning came and soon enough, the werewolves were assembled in the meeting cabin. Samantha sat at the head of the table and at her side was Cody. At the end of the table sat the red haired girl that had made last night's brilliant suggestion, now she sat with a laptop on the table in front of her. "I found a task that is close to you. According to my research, the W.B.C has a warehouse in a nearby city that contains some of their weaponry. A good starting mission would be to locate the warehouse and destroy the weapons." Informed the ginger, also known as Susan.

"Seems like a fine mission to me. I leave in one hour with a few chosen warriors." Samantha agreed.

She looked around the table before declaring, "I choose Cody, Zackary, Julia, and Derek."

Zackary, a 20 year old with crazy, black spiky hair, and an ambitious attitude, nodded his head in consent. Julia, a blonde haired, blue eyed, 24 year old girl, acknowledged Samantha's words. Derek, a 25 year old male ginger, just stared eagerly at his alpha. "Take this time to pack food preserves and a canteen. Preparing your weapons would also be a good way to spend the hour that you have left." Said Samantha before she left the meeting hall.

She stopped at her cabin to shower and redress before going to the eating hall and filling her canteen and food satchel. After that she went to the cabin that the wolves dedicated to their weaponry. She found the werewolf that managed the weapon. "Hi, alpha. Do you need any new weapons or repairs?" he asked kindly.

"Yes. Could you sharpen my sword? One more thing, can you fetch my armor?" questioned Samantha as she set her sword on the table in front of her.

"Okay, I will sharpen your sword first and then fetch your armor. Feel free to browse the weapons, you can even take a few."

The weapon keeper remarked before disappearing into a back room with her sword.Samantha heard a sharp grinding noise as her sword was sharpened. She then casually walked to a wall that was covered in a variety of weapons. There were swords, knives, axes, bows, crossbows, and many other odd and deadly weapons. She thoughtfully browsed the weapons. She finally found one of her favorite weapons, the hidden blades. She grasped the carefully carved, silver cuffs. Samantha then slipped one cuff on each wrist. She unsheathed the hidden blades and grinned like a kid in a candy store. Her pondering was interrupted by the weapon keeper. "So, you like those? Those are nice. Anyways, I sharpened your sword. Hold on while I grab your armor."

Samantha nodded her consent and grabbed her sharpened sword. She marveled at the sword, it suited her. She read the ancient werewolf writing on the handle which translated into, 'Fearless.' Soon the friendly keeper returned with Samantha's gear. Her armor was a white colored hooded cloak with concealed armor. He handed it to her. Samantha shifted into her werewolf form and put on her cloak so she could be dressed normal as a human but wearing her warrior gear as a half wolf. The alpha wolf fastened the leather belt around her waist that had a loop to tie her satchel and canteen too, a sheath for her sword, and a sheath for her dagger. Fully suited up, Samantha nodded thanks to the keeper and walked back outside.

Samantha nodded a greeting to the werewolves that would accompany here. Now they had prepared food and were about to retrieve their weapons and gear.Samantha waited patiently for her pack mates to return. Soon they walked out of the weapons cabin, fully suited up and in their half wolf forms like Samantha. "Ready? Let's go." The alpha wolf declared.