A Bland Yet Necessary Chapter

Sorry if this chapter is poorly written. I wrote a really long chapter and then derped up by deleating it.

...................................................................................................................

The werewolves raced back to camp. They were greeted with the welcomes of the other pack mates. They swarmed the five wolves, wanting to know what had happened. Samantha breifly explained what had happened, "We destroyed the weapons and burnt down the W.B.C warehouse. The cops spotted us in the end and shot at us. Cody took a bullet to the leg so Julia and I silenced the officers. We ran back and here we are now."

Slightly satisfied, the werewolves returned to their cabins to go back to sleep. Cody was taken to the healer's cabin to have his wound fixed. The remaining werewolves, including Samantha, returned to their sleeping places. Samantha closed her cabin door behind her. She changed out of her armoured cloak and into her pajamas. She cleaned herself up and went to bed.

Samantha awoke at ten in the morning and changed into her normal clothes. She prepared herself for the day and walked outside.She returned her cloak to the weapon cabin before entering the cafeteria.The alpha wolf spotted her deputy. Cody spotted his alpha and waved to her. Samantha waved back and approached him. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Cody replied with, "I'm fine. They cleaned and bandaged my wound. I can run again."

Samantha smiled and said, "Good to hear it."

Cody smiled back. Their gaze was interupted when Cody's stomach growled. Samantha laughed, "Let's get something to eat."

The male werewolf shifted into his human form, as did Samantha. The two walked into the kitchen. Cody opened the fridge and pulled out some smoked hare meat. He separated the meat onto two plates and put them in the microwave.

Samantha fetched two bottles full of rootbeer for Cody and herself, She sat on the counter and opened them. Cody pulled the warm plates out of the microwave and walked out of the kitchen and into the section full of couches and comfy chairs where the werewolves congregated. Samantha got off of the counter and carried the drinks out of the kitchen. Cody had set the plates on a small table in front of a couch. He sat down in front of his plate and patted the spot next to him, gesturing for Samantha to sit by him. Samantha half smiled and sat by him, handing him a cold rootbeer before taking a swig of her own. Cody gladdly accepted it and jokingly gripped the bottle with his pinky raised. He tilted the bottle back, the refreshing liquid pouring down his parched throat. He finnished drinking half of the rootbeer and let out an exaggerated sigh.

Samantha ate her food and playfully rolled her eyes at Cody's behavior. Cody began to eat. "Mmmm...." he mumbled as he ate.

Samantha glanced at him as she continued to consume the meat. "Mmmm...." Cody mumbled again as he ate, unaware of what he was doing.

The alpha wolf laughed at her deputy. "I see that you haven't outgrown that habit." she giggled.

"I haven't stopped doing that, not one bit." Cody said with a smirk.

Samantha grinned before resuming eating. Cody shoveled food into his mouth and quickly finnished his meal. Samantha finnished her food and drink soon after and leaned up against Cody. Cody smiled and wrapped an arm around her. They both had a secret attraction for each other but would not admit it. They peacefully sat with each other before a werewolf warrior burst through the door. "Alpha!" he called to Samantha.

Cody and Samantha stood up and shifted into half wolves. "What is it?" asked the alpha wolf.

"W.B.C officers are at the border, searching for werewolves. We must draw them away to avoid exposing our camp." the warrior said frantically.

Samantha and Cody ran out of the cafeteria and into the weapon cabin. They suited up in their cloaks before running towards the camp entrance where Julia, Derek, and Zackary were already suited up and ready. With a nod, they all shifted into full wolves and jogged towards the border.