Chapter 4

"Natsu, wake up!" Igneel shout to the pinkette which make the ground shake a bit. It was eight in the morning but Natsu wouldn't wake up. Lucy has several times try to wake him up but he wouldn't budge. They need to go to the market now or else no breakfast.

"Natsu!!" Igneel shout again. Lucy gripped at his tail tightly when the ground shake again. Natsu didn't even move a bit.

"Natsu! Wake up or else I'll go to the market myself!" Lucy tried for the last time. It's true though. She will go to the market by herself if he didn't wake. Three seconds pass and he only move a bit but didn't wake.

"Igneel, I'm going to the market. I've take the money." She informed, slowly walking to the door. But when she reach for the knob, a hand wrapped softly around her belly. She could feel the warm breath at her neck.

"You're not going alone." Natsu said gently. Lucy's breath stopped for a while when she realized that it was Natsu. Her face blushed slightly.

"Natsu.." She whispered as her hand move to touch his.

"Hmm.." Natsu hummed slowly as he took her vanilla strawberry scene.

"Uh.." She stammered, didn't know what to say. She want to tell him to let her go but the fact that she like to be in his arm stop her.

"Alright alright. I know how much you two love each other and I was happy for you two. But my stomach has start to yelling for food. So please get your ass move quickly." Igneel interupted their sweet moment. His hand moved to touch his red warm stomach. Lucy gigled slowly while Natsu rubbed his neck nervously.

"Alright. First, you have to take a bath Natsu!" Lucy commanded. Natsu grinned before taking his leave and take a bath leaving Igneel and her in the room.

"Lucy." Igneel called slowly when he know that Natsu will can't hear their conversation.

"What is it, Igneel?" Lucy ask politely.

"Just call me dad." Igneel said proudly. Lucy nod her head hesitantly. Sure she want to call him dad but it was kind of embarrassing you know.

"Well." Igneel start, giving out a sigh.

"If I said that Natsu has a dark secret and when you know it, will you leave him?" Igneel ask carefully.

"Everybody did have a secret, dad. Even I have one and I haven't even told Natsu." Lucy said wisely.

"But this secret, even Natsu didn't know it. It was too dark and important. Only me know the secret." Igneel said making Lucy widened her eyes.

"W-what? He didn't even know it?" Lucy ask. Igneel nod his head as the answer.

"So, will you leave him if you know the secret?" Igneel ask. The silence then wrapped them. None of them dared to speak. Lucy has know that it must be so important that even Natsu didn't know about it. Then will she stay by his side forever then?

Surely, Lucy faced Igneel. Her eyes showed the determination. This make Igneel taken a back.

"I promise I will never leave his side. I will forever stay by his side. I am his mate, right?" Lucy exclaimed firmly.

He sure did choose the right one. Igneel stated in his mind. He smile softly at her braveness. Natsu was lucky to get her.

"But what's the secret anyway?" Lucy ask coriously. As his mate, he need to know it. Igneel was about to said something but Natsu interupt them, shouting that he was ready from far. The door quickly slammed open by Natsu.

"Come on, Lucy!" Natsu yelled cheerfully.

"Alright." Lucy said with a giggle. After saying goodbye to Igneel, they went to the market leaving Igneel deep in thought.

The town wasn't really far from the cave they live. Only need to follow a path to the left then right and you arrive to the city's entrance. Lucy could tell that the city haven't changed a bit. It was still the same since she last saw it.

The road was made from stone. People was everywhere making the city crowded. Flower decorate the townspeople's house. It was beautiful and peace city, Magnolia. Many outsider people come to Magnolia because of the beautifulness. One of the city's attraction was the cherry blossom tree. This city was famous of the cherry blossom tree. Once a month on the midnight of the 17th, the cherry blossom's leaf will change to rainbow colour. The lake that was placed on the city was the other attraction. It's water was blue, blue as the sky blue. Fish filled the lake. Many people like to fishing here too.

But it was not just because of those. The town was famous because of it's safety too. There was a club named Fairy Tail that will always save the town from crimes. Fairy Tail was the one who catch Lucy too. This club consist of many strong people. Some can use magic and some can't. For human, magic was so rare.

Lucy has magic too, Celestial magic. But she can't use it now. Her keys was nowhere in her sight. Her magic was a magic that could be used with a keys. It wasn't any random key, it was a key that could summon some spirit that could fight. That's what Celestial magic is. She know her keys were in her old house but she has no courage to go there. She has bad memories there. Beside celestrial magic, she was special in spell. She could use spell easily. She also has learned may spell. But she didn't know any spell that could bring her keys to her from the house.

"The town was still the same." Lucy mumbled.

"Now that i think it, how could you end up being dragon's food?" Natsu ask coriously.

"I... purposely did a crime and was caught. Once a week they'll choose four prisoners as dragon's food." Lucy said carefully.

"Purposely did a crime?" Natsu repeated her words.

"Well, yeah. It was just a light crime like stealing apple at the market and yeah, I did it on purpose." Lucy explain with s slight shrugged.

"Why?" Natsu ask again.

"I'll tell you next time." Lucy said. Natsu who understand she wasn't ready to tell him yet, nodd before dragging her to the town.

"But, if you just steal apple, how could you end up being at the prison for one year?" Natsu ask, stopped suddenly causing Lucy to bump into his back.

"How could you even know that I was there for one year?" Lucy ask back.

"You are such a weirdo. You told me yesterday!" Natsu said.

"Really?" Lucy ask. She didn't remember ever telling him about that yesterday but whatever. He said so then it's true.

"Well, I done that many times and for your information, I was stealing fr the other market. Not this town's market. Because if I did, I wouldn't dare to go here anymore." Lucy explain. Natsu did nothing but nod his head before dragging her back to the destiny.