"Ummm, I'm Millen."

Millen’s POV

~*~*~*~**~*~*NIGHTMARE*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was so cold outside, it was pitch black dark, and I was running, I couldn’t stop. I was out a breath and I was honestly about to give up, I don’t know how much longer I can do this. I have to run before he gets me. I turn around and I see no one behind me, I think I can take a break for a minute. So I stop and I put my hands on my knees, I feel my hood falling on my head, I had on this black hoodie with a black tank under it with an black jeggings and black vans. I and a black duffel bag, I wore a lot of black so it would be hard to spot me on this cold December night, but this was the night I fought back, this was the night I got my freedom. I know I shouldn’t have stop this long but I couldn’t breathe.

“AHHHH!!” I feel myself being pulled in the air by my long jet black curls right now I have a curly afro that is past my shoulders.

“Stop! PUT ME DOWN!” I yell with authority and rage.

“PUT! ME! DOWN! NOW”! I say through my teeth.

“HAHAHAHA” rage laughter ran through my Stepdad.

“Are you pissed? It sounds like I hear a little anger in your voice.” He says.

“Stop!” I say. All of a sudden I’m being thrown on the ground, and I feel his giant hand on my face.

“Don’t disrespect me ever again in your life you little worthless piece of shit.” He spits at me. I look up at him and notice him laughing at my face. I say nothing. I slowly get up while he’s laughing up a storm, and I try and make a run for it.

“Come back here!” he says chasing me, I run but I’m not fast enough, I feel him pulling my hood and chocking me.

“You have to learn that you’ll never escape me.” “I don’t know why you think that. “He says turning me around so I can see his face. He begins ranting, but I’m not listing he says something about me being a bitch. That’s it, I can’t take it anymore, and I slapped him in the face. His face was priceless; it was one of pure shock, which quickly turned into anger. He reaches for me but I step back, and run, I then notice a brick right ahead of me , I grab it then in just enough time I turn around and he is about to grab me when I began to beat him in the head with the brick, he falls to the ground and I run. I run away from everything. I run for everything. For everything I’m not and everything I am no longer will he hurt me? I then feel warm tears slip down my face all of a sudden I run into something, rather someone. I look up with a look filed with fear, until I notice it’s not him, it’s a neighbor from down the road.

“Are you okay?” He asks.

“No.” I say shivering from the cold.

“Why are you running…and wear is your coat, and are you bleeding?” He says with question after question.

“I have to go, he’s coming.”

“Who, whose coming?” He asks.

“Steve.” I say. All of a sudden I hear that laugh and the guy turns into Steve, and pulls out a gun and shoots me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~NIGHTMARE OVER~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

“AHHHHHHHHH!” I wake up screaming. I then hear my alarm go off. I should have taken my pills last night; I wouldn’t have had that nightmare.

So, I don’t really know how this goes, so I’ll just tell you my life story. I’m  18 years old, I’m African American and white, and I’m 5’4” I have a nice frame, I mean, I’m no size 0, but I’m not in plus sizes either . My hair is jet black and is right across my shoulders, right now I have it in big bouncy curls, with one piece of my curls are died blue, and I have hazel eyes, and a nose ring, one on the side, like Ke$ha, with a piercing on the top of my ear, with a hoop in it, like Avan Jogia’s, so yeah. Well that nightmare wasn’t really a nightmare, it happened for real, except me getting shot and the whole running into my neighbor, see he ran me over with his car and left me for dead, that all I remember, then the next day I wake up in a hospital bed and they said Steve was in jail and I was going to live with my uncle Mason. I was only 16 at the time, at the time my mom and my biological dad was dead, but my dad died in a car wreck, then my mom married Steve, then she too died in a car wreck so it was just me and Steve. Then he got all crazy and stuff. So yeah, well I think I should get out of bed now and get ready for work. I work for my uncle Mason. We are the paparazzi. I know you hate me, but little do you know, you also love me, everyone loves the paps, I mean, we let you see the true side to your idols, the side they try and hide. I first started working there when I was 17 right after I got shipped here London ,  Well me and Uncle Mason stay in London and in LA, we go back and forth. I finally got my own condo when I hit 18 though, considering Mason is only 22 he got the business handed down to him from his dad. Yes, Mason is white, see Mason was my mom’s brother and my dad, he was black. So I crawl out of bed and I jump in the shower and brush my teeth , then dry and flat iron and curl my hair , see if I wet my hair, it goes back to its natural tight long curls, Like Madison Pettist. I then put on some clothes, I decided on going with my short sleeve black button down and electric blue jeggings and some black Doc Martins. I then put on my chains, I’m gonna let then hang like suspenders. I then do my makeup and grab my Galaxy S 4 and my Ray Ban glasses and my car keys and I’m out the door, I’m not going to wear a jacket since it’s not hot yet not too cold, I walk out to my car then I remember, I need my camera and my recorder, never know when Mason might send me out for the day. So after getting that I hope in my black Camero and drive to HQ. When I get there I reach in my armrest and pull out my pills and take two and down them with some water. When I get out and began walking, I noticed that I beat Mason here. Hah , he olds me 20 Euros, every time I beat Mason, he promised me 20 Euros, because he used to complain about me being late a lot. I walk in and stop by the star bucks we have in our headquarters.