America Here We comee...

Millen’s POV

 I wake up to the alarm blaring at me; I look at the time, its 7:00 am. I look next to me and noticed there is no Brad, Um. SO I then get up and shower , and brush my teeth and apply some makeup, today I’m gonna wear some black short shorts, electric blue Short sleeve button down, and my electric blue Doc Martins, today I was bound for cuteness. I decide to wear my hair natural to day, so I had my curly thing going on, when my hair is natural; it looks like Maddison Pettis hair. I’m going to wear my black ray ban sunglasses. That reminds me, I need to pickup all my makeup and accessories. So I grab my little luggage thingy, and put all my ray bans, (glasses and sunglasses) my makeup,  my sunscreen, my feminiamal products ( tampons/pads) ,all my hair products, all my jewelry, and  all my perfume, and let’s not forget my toothpaste, toothbrush, body wash, and deodorant. While I’m at it, I wonder did Brad pack me any bathing suits. Ohh and my fedoras?? Just then Brad walk through the door, holding me a frappe, and a doughnut. He has on new clothes too, must have showered, Brad always leaves clothes here, because he’s always spending the night.

“Thanks Bradly!” I say all bubbly.

“No problem love.” He says.

“Hey did you pack-“I was getting cut off by Brad.

“” Yeah, I packed you some bathing suits and Fedoras; we do this every time you have to go to LA.” He says smiling.

“Thanks!!!” I say I then remembered my pills. I didn’t pack my pills, I don’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t have my pills, I need to take one too. So I walk towards the cabinet and grab them, I can feel Brad starring at me.

“Hay, you know, imp your best friend and you still won’t tell me what those pills are for.” He said, I almost died when he said that, I don’t want anyone to know, but it’s not right for me to this from him, he is my best friend…. I just …UGHHH!

“Okay, but promise you won’t think of me differently? “ I say walking down and sitting beside him on the couch.

“Mill, you can tell me anything, and you know that.” He says rubbing my back.

“Okay, so after my dad died………………………………………………………………………………………………..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*AFTER TELLING HIM THE WHOLE STORY~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

“Mill, I, I had no idea.” He said wiping my tears away.

“Yeah, that’s why I got shipped off here, he was the only one who would take me in, and he’s always been like more of a brother to me, than an uncle.” I say.

“Well, I think you’re a really strong person Mill.” He says wrapping me in a hug.

“Thanks B.” I say.

“The pills are for trauma, it keeps me really calm, and I think that’s where I get that really nonchalant attitude from.” I say.

“Hey Izzy?” Brad says , he hasn’t called me that since I was sixteen, I didn’t tell, but I loved when he called me that, because my mom’s first name was Isabelle, and the called her Izzy.

“Yeah Jame?” I say. We used to call each other by our middle names; we then gave each other nicknames, by our middle names. He’s the only one that calls me Izzy.

“Uhh it’s 8:30.” He says.

“Ohh shit, we better get this stuff out to my car!” I say taking my pill and putting the rest in my pocket.

“Jame, aren’t you late for work?” I ask.

“Uhh no, I told them I was coming in late.” He says while grabbing some of my luggage and taking it to my car. I grab the rest and head behind him.