Misunderstood.

Kia was sitting at her makeup desk taking off her makeup and jewelry getting ready for bed.

"So..." Kia said in a condescending manner while looking in the the mirror at Christopher.

"So...what?" Christopher asked.

"I saw you on the phone with somebody...Gypsy maybe?" Kia said.

"Yeah so what I had to talk to my girl and get some advice cuz yo ass was trippin" Christopher stated.

"Oh so you can go all out and talk to your female friends about our business but as soon as you see me hug an old friend from high school all hell supposed to break? That's some real bullshit Chris" Kia argued.

"It's not the same...see this the shit I be talkin bout Kia man you just don't get it see" Christopher said.

Kia got up from her desk.

"See what Chris?!?! What don't I understand...oh I don't understand that you tryin pull some bullshit double-standard on me. Like you can have female friends but I can't have male friends...how do I know you ain't messin around on me huh?!?!" Kia yelled.

"I told you nothing ever happened with me & Gypsy ight!!! she's just a friend. Besides  you done met her, seen her , even turnt up a few times with her. Not saying yall friends but at least you know of Gypsy, tonight was the first time I seen dude in my life and he just had to be hugging my girlfriend in the process like you didn't even introduce dude...like how I'm I supposed to know he not your side nigga or something. Even so how long have yall even been friends and why is this the first time I'm hearing about him?"

"You got a point but I told you he's just a friend and we've been friends for 6 years now." Kia said.

"Damn that's almost a fucking decade, and you sure there's absolutely nothing between yall? No mistakes? " Chris asked.

"No nothing,  and I'm sorry I should've mentioned him sooner. I'm sorry you had to find out this way" Kia stated.

"It's cool...I'm tired...let's just go to sleep ight" Christopher said.