Patience.

Chris then leaned in a little harder for the kiss his tongue graze on top of Gypsy's. Gypsy grabbed Chris face as they kissed and he grabbed Gypsy by the waist and processes to lay her down on the couch.

As time went by...they stopped kissing each other then moved on to other body parts to explore. Gypsy Began to move her legs up on Chris side and began to kiss his heck, little moans here & there as Chris kissed hers also. Chris then leaned up to take his shirt off Gypsy remembered thinking that he was so beautiful....

Then Gypsy decided something and very unexpectedly....

Chris layed back down on top of her and began to kiss further down...

"Christopher...wait..." Gypsy said in a low, soft voice while stopping Chris hand from moving further down along with his kisses on her belly.

Chris looked Confused.

"What? Did I do something wrong? " Chris asked.

"No...it's just..." Gypsy started.

Chris got up from her and sat straight up next to her wiping his lips. Chris began to think Gypsy was no longer interested In him.

"Its just I want something that will last" Gypsy said.

"Like what...I thought you was down with this...I mean us...I love you Gypsy always have...I mean I just don't know why we just can't get this over with now cuz I know you was feeling me" Chris said smiling leaning in for another kiss but Gypsy stopped him and said with a smirk.

"Christopher I've known you my whole life and I've loved you for as long as I can remember. We've been through a lot of shit together and I appreciate you and adore you. But I also know that a lot has happened tonight and I know that your very vulnerable and..." Gypsy said but Chris cut her off.

"I'm not vulnerable, Gypsy damn I mean if I wanted to be with Kia's hoe ass I would but don't try to counsel me ight I know what I want!" Chris said getting frustrated.

"Well what do you want?" Gypsy asked feeling bad about coming at Chris the way she did maybe she should've changed her approach.

"You" Chris said while looking into her eyes.

"Well I want you to...just....just not like this...I mean it has to be right....I mean the right way" Gypsy stated.

"( smacks teeth) what's the right way!" Chris said getting more frustrated.

"You know like romantic and passionate kinda like a what you see in movies. I want something that's gonna last, kinda like a fantasy...no sex...not yet...because sex always has an ending...but I want a fantasy something that is endless..." Gypsy said.

Chris then began to feel bad...and he just...sat there looking at Gypsy thinking that she was the most amazing, logical person he ever met...she can be so deep sometimes.

Gypsy then kissed his forehead and gave him some blankets and said goodnight...