Continue 2...

****
"Harry !! Ahh... I moaned..."

He thrusted in me faster and faster...

I was tried too after sometime" He had his size condom on...

After some time....

We cuddled with each other... (As you know Harry loves cuddling and I love it too... In the nights I used to cuddle with my blanket XD)

I got up in the morning I couldn't find H sleeping beside me...

"Harry" I called....

He didn't reply... so I started searching for him in the room....

"Ah... Come on now Love where are you"

On my tip toes... searching in the room...

I suddenly saw... "Oh Jesus... what is H doing here..."

I woke him up and asked "Hey hey... what are you doing down the bed??? How did you come down? I was about to stamp on you...!!!"

H said "I don't even know how I am down... XD... maybe while sleeping I must have fell down the bed... Oh by the way... Good Morning baby..."

H gave me a warm morning kiss...

I was really very happy and delighted... but then I had to go and meet my mum...

I told H to get up from bed and order some breakfast for me... cuz Soon I had to go...

I took my towel and had bath... till then H had my breakfast ready on the table...

"H have a bath soon come on.... and the please drop me at my place... okay?" I said...

H " Okay... sure babe... I know you might be missing mum"

"Yeah-e-Yeah" I said...

As I was making up the bed and turned... "Ahhh..." I took in breadths as H was standing right behind me...

H holded my hand with a ring in his hand... kneeling down on his knee and asked me.... "Would you marry me babe??" I was really very very delighted....

I said "I'm very fortunate to have such a boyfriend like you... Why wouldn't I marry you love... I would really be lucky to have a Husband like you...!!:) I Love You so Much Love..."

H put that lovely ring in my finger...
It was sooo beautiful....

H was blushing...
I asked H to stand up... and then I hugged him so tight... and screamed "Yay!!!!"

Cheerful...

I was literally dancing....

Harry was dancing with me too...

Turu turu....

"Love ya bæ♡♡" I said...

Then I had thought that I'm gonna tell about this to my mum...

"Yay-e-yay" I was happily screaming in the silent mode...

Then H had a bath too till then I got ready... waiting for H so that we have our breakfast...

I knocked the door and said "H come on soon... we will have a beauty bath together one day... at least today come out soon XD..."

H came out and got ready.... and then we had our breakfast together...

We the closed the door and headed over to the car...

H drove the car slowly... I asked him to drive fast... he said "I don't want you to leave me and go fast now..."

I said "I okay bae... but at least now drive fast... I have to meet her soon... she might be waiting for me...."

H said " Okay... I'll drive faster..."

I said "That's good...:)"

To be continued....
All the Love-R...
Hope you guys like it...
If u like it vote....