Scary Drive!!!

He dropped me home. Before leaving he gave a peck on my cheek and asked me to join him for his friends wedding tomorrow.I said i'll ask my mom and let u know. "Okay  then let me know as soon as possible so that i can pick you up in the evening"-  saying this he left. After that I ran into my house to tell my mom about everything what happened  ..... She was very happy and had no problem with. In fact she even started planning about my wedding.... It seems like she was more excited then me.. I know it sounds weird but thats true. She also allowed me to go with him. I explained her that he is gonna pick me up in the evening so I'll be staying at his house,so we start early morning tomorrow as it is a 3 hour drive. She was fine with that as she trusted him.

*At 7:00 pm*

(the phone rings)
H: Hey love, I'm leaving. I'll be there in half an hour get ready
Me: alright. Bye
H: Bye love
(He hanged the phone)

(Half an hour later)
*peep-peep*

Mom i'll leave now .. Harry's come. Okay bye, takecare mom said while coming out of the house to greet harry.

How are you aunty, H asked.

I'm good and very  glad to know that you wanna marry her. I know you'll keep her happy. And You better do!! she said jokingly...  They both huged and even i huged my mom and we left.

I missed you a lot -harry said
As if i was enjoying i said with in a sarcastic tone.. I mean i was enjoying but i missed you every single minute hazza.. Shit! I love you so much... i said as i wasn't aware of the fact that he had a great influence on me ....( Every minute without him is like a year for me)
You know, the best part of my day is being with you . I always try to find a reason to be around you. And the best thing is I don't have to wait  for this after some days.... HE said Excitedly
Why - i asked...
Cause we are getting married ... Yay.. He shouted happily.
And i was just  admiring him as he is so adorable.

We reached at his place..

AHH finally..! , he exclaimed while having a seat next to me on the couch. So What are you gonna wear tomorrow? I think this would be nice i said showing him my red dress.. Yes this is beautiful Like you .... he said while leaning on me... stop it, i said blushing. Aww!! you are so adorable,he said and pressed my cheeks which made me blush again. I was hungry so we had dinner. After that while going to bed we had pillow fight.  Ahh that was fun, i said while lying on the bed. Harry layed beside me. I tried to sleep as i was tired but couldn't. I can't sleep harry.. why? i don't know .. He chuckled and holded me closer. I could feel the warmth.  His arms are  the safest place on the earth. When he holds me i feel like there is nothing on the earth that can harm me. I soon fell asleep.....

Hey guys!!! hope you like it ...
plzz vote!! :)