♥Muma's Girl♥

In the morning as I woke up I saw H beside me... Aww...
He was looking so cute...
He was so adorable...
He was sleeping so peacefully...
I loved it so much...

I put forth my hand to wake up H... But couldn't wake him up...
I loved staring at him,sleeping... "My Love" I kissed his forehead softly and whispered...

He woke up, opened his right eye and said "Love ya too Babe" 
Holded me close to his body as I was above him...

H took me to the other side and came over to me... H started kissing my neck...

Taking breadths... H kissed me on my lips leaving lovebites...

"Now comeon Love... I have to join you on your tour so I am gonna spend all 5days with my mum...
"So now lemme go for bath and get ready to meet my mum yay!!"

"Okay babe and give my regards to aunt..." H said...
I said " Why don't you meet my mum before going for recording songs? You should meet her... se would be really very happy to see you there with me...☺☺"
H "I would have definitely come but as you know we have to record soon as possible 'coz if we won't be able to complete it now it would be messy with the schedule made up... and the tour... so... sorry babe... :/  but Give her my love okay..."
H kissed my cheeck and said...

I gave him an agreed wink...
I had a shower and waz about to order the breakfast...
H said "I already ordered Love..."
I said "Thanks Love..."
H said "Come on! Thanks to me... XD... If you wanna thank me then... a kiss?"
I "Sure babe... not just one... I'll give to three... XD..."
H "Yeah-e-yeah baby... XD... I Love You and now everyday I'm gonna order the breakfast to have these lovebites... XD..."

I said " Yeah okay... XD..."

Author's note:
SORRY GUYS... I HAVE MY PROJECTS AND EXAMS COMING SOON SO... COULDN'T UPDATE... :/
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO...