Evil Dreams-OHSHC-FF-Separation

We Must Hurt In Order To Grow, Fail In Order To Know & Lose In Order To Gain. Because Some Lessons In Life Are Best

Learned through Pain. ~Anonymous

Brooke's POV

Oh, We Were Separated Into Different Classes After Home Room. Tayla's Doing Home Economics, I'm Doing History, Brownie's Doing Biology And Stacey Has Physics. It's Sad Since I Just Found Out That There Isn't Much People Taking This Class At This Time Of The Day And So They're Joining With The Idiots Class, I Also Just Found Out That I Have To Sit In between Ootori And Suoh. I'm Going To Die.

"Hello, My Princess. What A Co Incidence That I See You Here." All Suoh's Comments Annoy Me So I Decided To Kick Him In The Shin As Weakly As I Felt Like

"What A Co Incidence That All Your Comments Annoy And That I Kicked You, In The Shin, Weakly. So Don't Say Anything To Me Or Think About What The Consequences Will Be."

"You Know That's Not Very Nice, You Shouldn't Speak To People Like That."

"And You Shouldn't Research Peoples Lives Or In Fact Blackmail Or Bribe People What So Ever."

"You Do Know Who I Am Right?"

"You Do Know Who, Wait You Don't. You Can't Find Any Information On Us Right." I Asked But It Sounded More Like A Statement

"I've Noticed Something About You And Your Sister, You're Always Kind But To Keep Up With The Games And Pranks Your Sister Does You Act Like Her, And Then Your Sister Will Never Hide Her Personality, Is Straight Forward And Is Mischievous." That Really Offended Me, And No I Don't Mean His Words About Me Offended Me, They Did But That's Not The Point, The Point Is That He Said That The Way T's Acting Now Is Her Real Personality

"You Know You Could Never Be Anymore Wrong. Tayla's Kind And Shy, She's Changed How She Acts Because Before Hand She Was Treated Like Trash And It Was As If She Was Invisible, So Don't You Dare Say Even One Thing About Her As If You Know Her!" I Got Louder Until I Was Yelling

"I Only Stated Facts, You Don't Have To Get So Worked Up About Nothing."

"What You Said Is Nowhere Near The Facts, In Fact What You Said Is Far From The Truth. Actually Get To Know People Before You Assume Their Personalities!"

"...Okay..." The Okay Was Stretched Out And His Eyes Were Wide. Yeah, That's Right, I Totally Shock Everyone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Bronwyn's POV

This Totally Sucks, How Dare They Separate Us And Most Importantly, Put Me In The Same Class As A Hittachin, In Fact Hikaru Hittachin To Be Exact, The More Annoying One. Yeah Sure, I'm Annoying But Putting 2 Annoying People In The Same Class Just Annoys Me Since I Can' Be The Only One And It Annoys The Students More Than It Already Did. Okay, Brownie, Focus On What's In Front Of You. OH My God The Hittachin Sits In Front Of Me!

Mind, Does That Mean I Have To Focus On Him

First Of All I'm Only Your Conscience, So Call Me Brotato, Next No I Didn't Mean Focus On The Person In Front Of You I Meant For You To Focus On Class!

Oh, Well, Then You Should've Said That. Also This Is My Body And My Soul, No Yelling At Me Unless I Say You Can, But I Can Yell At You Whenever I Want, Next You Could've Said It Both Nicer And Simpler!

Fine, I Guess I Have To Agree With What You Said.

Got That Right.

Let Me Finish What I Say And Focus On Class, You're Dissecting Frogs Today And Your Partner Is The Hittachin.

Nooooooo

When I Started Paying Attention Again I Saw That Hittachin Was Now Sitting Next To Me Waving His Hand In Front Of My Face

"Hello, Earth To Camellia, Somebody In There, Anybody Home?"

"You Trying To Stop Me From Seeing What We're Supposed To Be Doing? Also What Makes You Think I'm Camellia?"

"Good, You're Alive. Only Camellia Takes This Class Now."

"We Almost Always Switch Our Classes, You Really Are An Idiot, Hittachin." I Sighed

"You Can Just Call Me By My Name, Tat Is If You Know Which One I Am."

"K, Hikaru."

"How'd You Know?"

"It's Obvious, First Of Al, Stacey And Kaoru Are In The Same Class, You're Voice Is Deeper, You Don't Look As Kind, But You Know The Older Siblings Always Look Less Kind And Finally You're Not As In Touch With Your emotions And Less Mature Than Kaoru, But You Know Immature People Are Plainly Awesomer." I Finished Giving Him My Signature Cheesy Grin And Thumbs Up. Then I Realised There Was A Frog In Front Of Us.

"Oh, And Also, Can You Please Do Most Of The Work Only One Person In Our Group Can Handle This Stuff And It Definitely Ain't Me."

"Yeah, Sure Just Sit Back And Relax And In Return You And Your Group Come Down To The Host Club."

"Yeah, Sure, I'd Rather Go There Than Faint Or Throw Up."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Tayla's POV

I'm Oh So Happy, Haruhi's The Best. Probably The Only Normal One In The Host Club. She's Such An Amazing Cook, Yes I Thought She, I Know She's A Girl Pretending To Be A Boy Trying To Pay Back A Dept.

"Hey, Haru. Can I Have Some Of The Biscuits You Made. They Look So Good. We Can Share Each Others I Made 3 Times More Than What We Were Supposed To, But Everyone Knows I Love My Bikkies."

"Yeah, Sure, But I've Got To Go To The Host Club Straight After, SO If You want Some You Need To Go To The Host Club."

"I Don't Mind. I Just Think You're An Amazing Cook And I Really Want To Eat Your Food."

"Well, You're Probably Glad I'm The One That Ended Up In This Class."

"What Do You Mean?"

"Well, I Mean, Kaoru And Jasmine And Hikaru And Camellia Are In The Same Class, Then There's The History Class Which Lily Is In And That Doesn't Have Much People In This Class And Either Does Kyoya And Tamaki-Sempai's Class So They're Classes Are Combined."

"Oh My God, I'm The Lucky One, I Haven't Got And Idiotic Host Club Member In This Class, Only The Sane Haru-Chan!" I Screamed Interrupting Everyone From Their Cooking, With Them Looking At Me Strangely. "What? Do I Have Something On My Face?" I Asked Innocently