Evil Dreams-OHSHC-FF-Cousins?

Kyoya's POV

Tamaki And I Had Somehow Managed To Convince Lily Into Coming With Us To The Club Room. I Think It Might Be Because I Told Her That Her Friends Would Be Here, Hmm Maybe I Should Write That Down To Remember.

"Don't Even Think About It." Lily Said Sternly "You Weren't The One That Convinced Me And That Isn't The Reason."

"Then What Is?"

"What Is What?"

"What's The Reason?"

"Oh, Right, I Can't Believe I Forgot. The Reason Is Because I Mean I Could Care Less Whether They Come Or Not, It's Because, You Guys Are Interesting." Her Statement Caught Me Off Guard. No One Ever Thinks Of Us As Interesting That I Know Of, They All Think We're Just Good Looking And Just Get Everything We Want.

"Why Do You Think That?"

"Your Personalities Are All Different, They Show Quite Well Your Pasts To Anyone Paying Attention. You're A Kind Person But You'd Do Anything To Please Your Father In Order To Somehow Convince Him To Skip Your Brothers And Pass The Family Business Down To You." After That Comment We Opened The Doors And Sat Down On A Lounge, Talking And Waiting For The Other Hosts, Except I Was Waiting For The Other Girls As Well.

"Hey, Kyoya, Why Did You Think I Came Here Because You Said The Others Are Coming?"

"You 4 Seem Quite Close, You're Always Around Each Other And You Know What Everyone's Thinking."

"Of Course, We've Always Been By Each Others Side, We Know All Our Secrets, We Know What Every One Of Us Has Been Through, Know Each Others Real Personalities Not Their Fake, We Don't Say We Know Each Other Because Of The Simple Information Anyone Can Get And We Know Each Other Well Enough To Know What We're All Thinking, What's Going On In Our Heads And When Something's Wrong." Just As She Finished That Statement The Door Opened And In Came Camellia And Hikaru Waltzed In At The Exact Time I Wanted Them Here By.

"Hey, You Little Lily, Do You Have A Pad? I'm Such An Idiot. Ha-Ha."

"You Really Love To Make Jokes With  Peoples Names."

"Nope. I Just Love To Make Jokes In General, Sir." She Finished With A Salute. I Don't Get What's Wrong With This Girl.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Tayla's POV

I Was Clinging To Haru Like A Monkey For Some Reason. I Just Really Want Cookies And I Have Proof How Much I Want Them, For Some Reason I Had A Cookie Monster Onesie In My Bag, So I Decided To Throw It On And Cling To Haru For Cookies.

"You Ever Going To Let Me Go?"

"When I Have To. Maybe I'll Say We're Cousins And The Host Club Will Let Me Sit With You And Help You Host."

"Have You Forgotten We Are Cousins. Our Parents Were Siblings That Just Didn't Get Along."  Haru Opened The Door For Us And We Walked In, Well, She Walked, I Was On Her Back, Even Though I'm Taller Than Her I'm Still Really Light.

"Hey, Guys." Haru Said Casually While She Walked Into The Room.

"Haruhi, Why's She On Your Back?"

"Oh, Right. We Should Tell Them, Right, T?"

"Can't They Work It Out For Themselves?" Haruhi Gave Me  Look That Said 'Just Do It, It Can't Hurt' "Fine, Haru."

"Okay, Just To Let You Know We're Cousins."