Chapter 1

"Let's just say that you want a man then he find his way to speak to you, what do you do when he invited you two, to get together a whole day?" She wiggled her brows as she asked that stupid question.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards then flipped my hair, "What kind of question is that? You're disgusting! Of course I would say no because I kept my virginity! Bloody hell! not want a man is below the defense mechanism that you, how when he got that he'd left CONVERSATION done thee. How do you turn ahead? "

She pouted and bit her lips, "Hmm, okay. It seems to me because... he handsome. He had this silky black hair hair, gray eyes, pointed nose, aaaaah ... that lucious lips that would taste every part of my body, his muscular body that every girl would drool for and his big bulge inside his pants!" My eyes widened in shock grew. Serious! The others might hear this kind of a something comes with perverted thing! I can't take this anymore!

"What?! Jasmin, you really are indecent!" I stood up, grabbed my purse then started to walk away.

"Wait! Wait Kaye!" She chased me and grabbed onto what we sit down earlier. My brows lifted up in irritation, why did because I had been rude to friends like him? Gosh! I would rather pass her and fairly for people in the area we did not hear this bitch out of it.

----

When we pro-sitting I drink in my earlier order to compose myself. Increases shifting my chest for shame! What if we know someone ditong socialites or bachelors? No! Can not break the image I have when they present. Can not, that would not happen. Swear!

"What? Is there any problem? Like earlier on his hot head, a." Atlast! Buti also felt that he. Pumahalumbaba him on the table and looked me.

"H ... Hey! Why shovel so you to describe, a? Seems you imagine being and Even His bulge notice you! Strange really green to his brain!" as I said to her to be diverted and topic about me. He smiled suddenly turn Elephantine and shocks! It's creeping me out of here! He guttural scream and went inside the shop sight so I followed where he looked. Then it stopped.

I've already stopped the whole world. I do not know but I also became pervert, she's saying the truth in the way that she described him. Gosh! I can not breathe! I have lost air! "Hey! I said is for you, e!" Jasmin snapped my fingers so I brought her back to reality.

He was smiling at me so I wondered, "How did you turn on me?" I asked while secretly glancing at his place.

"Nothing!" umiirap no he says.

Not be ignored I will treat him more because I'm busy watching the hot guy over there what he does. She just turn there alone, aw! Why is he alone?

Send hottie unfortunate turn might diminish his patootie. I gagged on my sudden thoughts. Fanning myself with the hand, I feel hot in here! Rotten maybe they airconditioner so the heat here. Annoying! Becomes manyak as I like Jasmin's!

I take the tissue in my purse, I searched pagpusod hair. I tied my hair into a messy bun, gosh! I'm sweating like I have been on after sex!

"Hey girl, let's have a bet!" Jasmin murmured. My brows furrowed, "About what?"

"Not about which, stupid! Regarding whom!" I nodded. I can not answer yet he called me stupid because we have a call like bitch, bruhilda, stupid, boobskie, boobita and so on. He is often called me boobskie.

"And then?" I said with no interest added in. She mimicked what I said then continued blabbering about naughty stuffs.

After a while, I became interesdo she said. "Let's seduce that man! Then when you do, you can order any of the winners will be made by uber major loser!" she pointed at the oh-so-hot-man there from near our place, I gulped. I like betting that nervous. All I need to do is to aprove then starts the bet, should I accept or not?

"Sure." I said quickly that even I was surprised I said, say what ?! I agreed to that interesting bet!

Jasmin suddenly turn nodded and stood up. "I first precedence." she said confidently and go to the place of men. What can the name 'nun? Jasmin comes, he is honest man. She approched him alternatively napa lift his head pagkakayuko, they're gazes met! Oh! Annoying! I should be the first, E! I should! I watched them both, backs me add boobita done I turn the oh-so-hot-man because he nakapaharap here in my habits.

Bend me because I do not see that happening. E, I do not! Maybe I'm betting we beat two women Nung 'yun, and what are other nonsense would do to me when he felt impressed. Me, really dangerous when friends have touched. "Ugh, he would ride h'wag trip that woman!" I muttered breathless. Annoying! Ugh!

I bent a few minutes but still not returning the woman looks gay. I'm really disgusted! I'm losing patience! Nako when I was really exhausted Apologies I still leave him here with the oh-so-hot-delicious-that man!

One.  Two.  Three.  Four.  Five.

Six. Seven.  Eight. Nine.  Nine and a half...

That's it! I stood up, grabbed my purse then walked hurriedly. Shit! Impassable I turned the table oh-so-hot-delicious-man that and ... Tss! Including more Jasmin. Hello friends here.

But when I pass, nothing Jasmin present! I stopped on my tracks and returning to my table, she left me or did he just CR?

I kindly turn so wait ... I will treat him first moment, "Hey." I turned around with chuck me. I wore my smiley mask, I'm ready as always. I was surprised to see my oh-so-delicious-hot-man in my place! I blinked twice, after that I composed myself.

"What do you need mister?" I asked politely and smiled.

He sat infront of me, Oh my! Heaven!

"I like you. Please be with me, do not worry I'll pay you for this. Just do me a favor." What? As in, what? Nanlalaki my eye I hear that, what did he say? Do I pagkakarinig right?

"No, what you imagine me ... prostitute or call girl has even noon enter discharge him because he needed money ?! Duh! Turn As if I do that, even if you do not turn me handsome immediately join you "no!" I do not know what I said funny but he just suddenly bumuhaglit laugh.

He's laughing His ass off! If'm also amuse, like there is no tomorrow. I thought he still turn cool, a big turn off!

After that, he composed himself. "What I thought you thought? I just want to ask a favor. Because I need the model later, he actually should not I m'meet case of an emergency he went so he could not. Alas, said Coz for my friend to are you part-time model. But, go ahead then. okay even if you do also, alas replacement yet turn. Whatever you prefer. "He said then stood up. Suddenly turn to alarm the whole system so I made ​​to my sitting him suddenly.

"No! Okay, I'm willing." I said quickly.

I saw His lips formed a devilish smile.