//1//

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Blakes POV

"Alpha, I think someone's roaming around our boarders." Aiden spoke as I started pouring cereal in a big ceramic bowl.

    "You think?" A slight scoff emitted from my mouth as I reopened the cherry wood cabinet. "Alright, get your brother and let's go check it out then." Now I was dumping my cereal back in the box. I made my way through the sleek marbled kitchen and straight to the front door to see both brothers waiting for me. Aiden and Abriel were close nit and never let people in, afraid of losing someone like they have before. I had found them wandering near my pack and decided two warriors with no sides to take would be perfect for a second and third command. They were loyal to each other and now to me, two friends I could really trust to give me better judgment and especially have my back. We started jogging into the forest, on our way to possible enemies or lone wolves. "Don't change until I give the say so, where did you track the scent last?" Authority started leaking through my words since theres always chance we might encounter danger.

    "I spotted movement close to the boarder lines, you think it's a rouge?" Abriel questioned causing me to shake my head slowly; but still giving it some thought.

     "We have over 1,000 warriors ready and waiting at all times, no rouge is dumb enough to try and invade solo." Confusion laced my voice while we walked further away from the pack house and deeper into the woods. My mind was going through all the possible suspects and I started to doubt Aidens nose when nothing came up. We have never been attacked by a lone rogue, especially if they know their chances of survival would be zero to none. I started in a different direction, my nose and body forcing its way deeper into the abyss of trees. I felt my palms sweat and heart pick up its pace, the feeling of something near affected my body in ways I've never felt before. Thats when a sudden scent hit me like trying to get a hard sack of potatoes off a top shelf only for it to topple dow on you. It was a mixture of a warm moist vanilla bean, as if it was freshly picked off of an evergreen vine. There was also a deep hint of sweet honey and bitter raspberry, the sorbet concoction made my mouth water, drool dripping down my chin as my whole body had gone rigid from such an odor.  As I glanced to my left, a girl appeared, standing completely still on a fallen down log while the wind blows through her dark brown locks. Her deep chestnut waves cascaded down her back all the way to her waist. Her black low rise and extra tight skinny jeans rested on her full hips. Her stance was timid yet powerful and it made me wonder, what on earth was this girl doing here? My wolf started howling and demanding me to go to the strange woman, my mate. Wait. Say that again buddy?! I couldn't of found my mate yet, who could it even be? Shit I need to get out of here, and fast. I turned on my heal and darted back to the pack house shifting into my dark black wolf first.

     "Guys it's nothing, get to the pack house now." I mind linked the brothers.

     "Are you sure? Because I smell rouge, maybe we should keep searching." Abriel linked back.

     "Don't you dare question me Abriel, get back to the house NOW." I argued, No one goes against their next in line, especially when they're trying to run away from their mate. I made it the pack house and raced into my room slamming the door shut so I can piece together what just happened. All I have to do is forget about her and it will be okay, I will not be distracted by her beauty, those curves and long le- God dammit I needed to stop. Anger rose through my body as my thoughts were swarmed with just her, and my wolf was beyond pissed that I left her in the woods for danger to possibly come seek her. So many speculations rushed through my head and I just couldn't hold it in. I was pacing the floor for a good 25 minutes when all of a sudden I came to my steaming point and ended up colliding my fist against the wall causing a loud bang to erupt. I tore my hand out of the wall once I heard noises and footsteps in the hallway approaching my door. Aiden appeared in my room with a worried yet curious look on his face, he peered over toward the hole. I sent out a mind link to all my pack members.