//8//

Blake's POV

          My body felt unsettled as I raced down the roads to get to my house, the wolf within about to claw its way to the surface from the presence of our mate by our side. Her body releasing a euphoric perfume ever since I marked her,  the scent  was trying to pry my wolf out. It was a painstaking 15 minutes before arriving, and as I put the car in park I was finally able to get a glimpse of Cat, anger and lust filling me as I take her in. She rushed out the car and made her way into my house, most likely remembering from the last time she 'visited'. I followed closely behind her up the stairs, trying to control myself with each step but the sway of her hips had me going insane. We both stood in the room just a few feet apart, allowing our eyes to bore into each other, hers almost looking feral. To be in such close proximity without touching was excruciatingly dreadful and without permission I strode across the floor and forced her body close to mine. Sparks erupted to my arms and throughout my whole body as I squeezed her frame to try and get closer, I needed to feel her skin on mine. My eyes wandered down to her face in my chest as she kept deeply inhaling my scent, her tiny arms gripping around me with much strength. As if she could feel my stare her eyes then matched mine, they were dilated and glowing while each breathe she took was warmth fanned across my face. I watched her internally battle, thinking I was going to be the one to steal the kiss in this moment, but I needed to wait. I forced myself to wait until she couldn't last any longer, until she needed  to feel my lips as if it were the last thing she'd ever do. And as her eyes sparkled and she gaped at my lips, she finally clutched my head with her palm she smashed our mouths together; instantly devouring my face. My hands grabbed her silky skin, ripping at the clothing to try and get more warmth from each touch. Our lips were in sync with bliss and our body's roaring for more attention from one and another, pleading to complete the mating process. I slammed her body against the wall causing a moan to pass her luscious pink lips, and as I was about to grab her arms she yelped, cursing under her breath. I pulled her arm to my view and took a long look at the wrapping, gently undoing the plastic.

Cat's POV

          Blake gasped when he unwrapped my arm, displaying the beautiful ink black wolf with hazel eyes. He didn't say a word as his eyes scanned every detail of my newest addition, his grip on my arm firm. From the tinted grey ears to the dark mysterious look in its eyes, who knew that guy could capture such life in a tattoo. He whispered the words that were printed in the backround:

"Bestia potum dedi cor meum in medio mei, eo spectant comeditis et omnem partem. Quia ipse est qui me totum, intus caperent me animam meam..." Shivers ran down my spine when he finished, the foreign language slipping off his tongue like baking a cake and I gawked at him. "Its Latin, my family was raised needing to speak many languages to be able to take on meetings all around the world." A twinkle appeared in his eyes as he continued, "Latin happened to be my favorite."

"Can you tell me what it says?" I wondered, still pondering on how I wrote down Latin without even knowing the dialect.

"You don't know?" He questioned, confusion written all over his face as I nodded my head to confirm I knew nothing of the subject. "It says, 'I fed the beast inside my heart, watching him devour each and every part. For he is the one who makes me whole, capturing life within my soul.'" He spoke with adoration, then capturing my lips with a ghost of s kiss while whispering, "Who knew my mate would ink her skin of her mated wolf." Causing my eyes to bulge and push his chest back a bit while he chuckled on the matter. How in the world did I end up getting his wolf tattooed on my body? Where is the fucking irony?! Blake decided to take things into his own hands; things as in me, and lifted me to again pin me against the wall. His scent was intoxicating as he ravished my neck with fluttered kisses only seconds later to aggressively pull away, eyes glaring holes. "What the fuck is that, Kitten?" He demanded in such a deep, dark tone, it physically made my frame go rigid with fear as his eyes flicked to mine and wrath filled them. My mind searched through everything, was he talking about his mark? I mean, what else coul-

"I'm going to ask one more time Kitten, who the fuck gave you this hickey?"

I swear Blake and I were just about to have a moment, of course something like this would occur. Fucking Alex, I didn't even want his lips on me, but my hormones were tempting me, giving in to his vile kisses. I was rather shocked he had came onto me, being Blake is the Alpha and could easily tarnish his reputation just for upsetting him.

"Blake, calm down please, I'm in heat he didn't mea-" I started but it didn't take long for him to interrupt.

"You're telling me... A wolf from my pack did this?" He gritted through his growing teeth, I could hear his heartbeat fasten and his wolf can be seen rippling to come out. His eyes were now shaded over, mind linking his pack and I quickly grabbed a hold of him trying to stop his thoughts before he did something without ration.

"Blake stop you don't even know-"

"I have an idea on who" And with that he pushed me to the side and raced out the door, slamming it closed and locking the outside. I pounded on the locked door and yelled out for him, only to hear his bones crack and body shift, paws darting out of the house.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into now.

~

COMMENT ❤

VOTE ❤

FAN ❤