chapter one

Living in a small town can be very doubtful, I mean it took me 10 years to even figure out how I want my room set up and I'm finally keeping up my grades my friends seem a lot happier because life was just going good for once sure looking back at the freshmen year with a new one coming fast you get sad and happy. Mostly because we helped Alyssa's parents reunite and they moved down to Florida with her dad leaving that hell house behind them I just wish she'd go on Skype a little more.... Anyway life's been really different with her gone. Ariana started dating Alyssa's cousin Dylan. They were going to set up Grace with one of his friends because best friends lets have boyfriends, but that didn't work out. I know your thinking 'Is this girl single?' Well yes, yes I am, so any boy out there that actually likes me for me and actualy dosent want something out of me im open for it. but anyway im getting ahead of myself. uh I just want to wright in my journal all day and not read my summer reading book. at least I got the concerts to look forward to and my uncles wedding in august I wonder what its going to be like because of the last time and now apparently my 19 year old cousin is engaged oh great. god I smell like sun tan lotion. well at least im hanging out with my Peyton in three days god I love that girl she's so fucking adorable....................................

.

.

..

"uh why dose it have to be so hot"

"um because its summer court hey are you sleeping in my room tonight?"

uh yea what do you think Cody its hot as hell in my room god brothers can be so stupid sometimes.

"im just going to watch rush hour 2 then go set up my floor bed"

I just ended up watching rush hour 2 in codys room on the floor that night and falling asleep to it.

*next day*

I could here voices coming in and out of codys room and someone saying something about spending the day with me. I cheeked my phone and it was 730 so I decided to get up I had a lot of texts and twitter alerts. when I got up and went in my room to change I could of swore I say someone in the room but I thought it was Cody. I should have knew better. but when I went back in there to get my phone there was no one in there. I just pushed it to the back of my mind saying it was the cat but when I hopped of the last step of the stairs there they were and ari was holding dusty.

"wow my friends up this early and its not the school year."

"oh sut up and go follow grace to the kitchen." I rolled my eyes at Ariana and followed grace and there were three very attractive guys sitting at the table with Cody and my mom was standing by the stove talking with all of them. the one in the hat looked very familiar and was very hot to he was the first to introduce himself to me.

"hey you must be Courtney im Wesley but people call me west and that's my brother Keaton and drew, you might know us as emblem 3." he flashed a smile and the Keaton and drew got up and meet me.

"um ok why are you in my house?" I looked at grace and ari "and when did you two get here???"

the kitchen door opened and in came Dylan. "how the fuck do you know were I live. Ariana"

"will you stop saying Ariana that's my full name god damit I like ari"

"im yelling at you thow Ari"

"much better and I called Dylan because were hanging out with the guys all day! and I wanted my boyfriend..."

"wait what and was someone in codys room earlier???" I looked around the room waiting for a answer that's when the boys raised there hands.