Chapter 4

So aris mad at me because of the cliffhanger and she might run over and kill me if I don't update soon so I'm working on it

-Courtney

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Um hi Wesley uh come in.?" I said he walked over to the table and set down a box that said great times and friends.

"We'll you see Courtney I know who you are!" Wesley said taking a seat.

"Oh you do now..and it took you this long?" I said taking a seat across the table

" yea and I'm sorry about that but I knew for sure that it was you when I went looking for all my pictures from that two day break.

"Ah" he handed me a picture of me and him making fun of people at Crocker. Ah that was a fun time

"So you guys remember now?" I asked him setting it down.

"yea we all do Keaton hasn't come out of his room he's just been laying on his bed crying because he feels like a dick head for not just remembering grace the first time and just running up to her and kissing her." Wesley sat up and started walking around looking at the interior of the house. I rolled my eyes at the way he was acting like it was so interesting. I got up and stood next to him. "maybe we should get him and grace face to face?" he looked at me and laughed. "ha ok if we can get him out of his room."

I remembered something from back when we all hung out. and it hit me. "oh leave that to me!" I told Wesley with a evil smirk and glare in my eyes. he laughed and hugged me. "im glade I figured this out Courtney I've missed you guys because you were fun to hang out with."

"well obviously if you new something about us and remembered hanging out with us over like 15 years ago."

"hahaha se this is why I remembered and missed you."  I turned around and smiled at him.

"well leave everything to me and go home and get some more sleep will hang out tomorrow."i started to push him out the door. he put his hand on top of mine when I went to turn the handle.

"It takes one person to open the door but two people to say goodbye." he gave me a longer tighter hug and spun me around that I started laughing and screaming I also woke every one up.......

"what the hell are you guys doing?" ari asked walking down the steps

Wesley and I just started laughing. "well goodbye now Wesley." "goodbye Courtney" and with that he gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

.

.

.

.