Chapter 3 ding ding ding

Ha so yea aris refusing to let me get some sleep and told me she needs more and I have wattpad on my phone so why not so her yea go

-Courtney

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and totally forgot I was I California I was wondering were my wakey wakey kitty was. Oh wait she's like 30000 miles away at home most likely sleeping on my bed too missing me.

I cheeked my phone my mom had sent me a snap chat wishing us good luck on are first day and showing me my kitty.

Yea time for school that's always fun. At least I'm going for something I love to do. I went and nocked on graces door to make sure she was up before I hopped in the shower.

When I walked downstairs Dylan was making brafesst.

"Hey Dylan who did you sleep?" I asked plopping down in a seat

" good thanks for asking you?" He placed a omelet in front of my face as ari walked in.

"Morning Dylan" she went and gave him a kiss and got a glass of juice wile he put her omelet on a plate

"Thanks Hun" Dylan said taking a sip of her juice and giving her a kiss

"Guys it's only 7am can we keep it pg" grace sat madly down in a seat and Dylan and ari broke apart felling guilty and bad.

" we'll I have a class soon so ill take my car that came down with everything and you guys can take the van because I was going to swing by the beach house to say goodbye to my family.

"Actually I needed to see if I can get I ride with you because I have a early class to today"Dylan said giving ari a peck on the cheek and grabbing his bag.

"Yea that's fine as long as you don't mind me saying goodbye and everything" I grabbed my bag and my keys

"No I don't mind" he said and we were of

"Maybe we should have gotten a smaller house its a little big I got lost" Dylan was saying as we were walking out to the car.

"I haven't gotten lost yet but when you did. ..did you find the hidden movie theater or bowling ally that's in all the school houses??" I asked him curiously unlocking the car. I felt something jumping on my legs and turned around to see Sampson.

"Aw hey boy" shortly Wesley came running up the drive way

" god I'm sorry Courtney" he picked up the cute little doggie. "It's fine but me and Dylan have to get to class and say good bye to my family.

"Oh so is Dylan your boyfriend?" I wanted to stab him a thousand times then a thousand times more

"Um no a fines Dylan but hell no I would never date hi I still question how ari puts up with him ari and Dylan are the lovey Dovey couple not me and him!" Wesley fell back a little

"Ah none taken court because I feel the same!" Dylan called out from inside the car.

There was a spark in Wesley eye

"We'll good seeing you aging but I have to go if I want to say good bye to my family. I hoped in my car and flew out if the drive way.

"You like him don't you" Dylan said when we were in the clear

"No.....idk......maybe I just don't want to get hung up on some guy you know? " I turned the Conner and pulled up the drive to the beach house.

"We'll ill be back I'm like a couple minutes." And I hoped out