Chapter 3- get ready!

Before the Story Starts i wanted to say im SOO Sorry that i wasn't uplouding becouse of School and i was sick and i didnt have ANY Ideas! And im sorry if i write something wrong or anything that doesen't make sens then im Sorry too! Im from Germany so.. Enjoy it!
LETS GET STARTED!

TOOTHLESS'S POV.
Since Gustav got here, our Humans where such in a rush. I was sitting with the other Dragons in the Clubhouse and watching our Humans.
I was looking around and saw Stormfly do the same "Why are you looking around like you are searching something?", I asked Stormfly. She said "im looking if Fanghook is here. I dont really want him here right now!"
I said "NOONE wants this!" Stormfly and I laughed so hard, that the other Dragons where looking at us like idiots. When we calm down, Stormfly said "Hey do you see that?" She was pointing at Astrid and Hiccup " Yep. And i want them to Be more than Best Friends! (Like us)" I said Stormfly agreed "me too and, What was the last What you said?" "N-nothing! Wait, I have a plan!" " I hear?"
STORMFLY'S POV.
After Toothless telling me his plan, we got to our riders. " Hey Girl, do you want to do a Fly with Hiccup and Toothless?", Astrid asked. I nodded.
" Still got the plan?" Toothless asked me with a smile. I grinned "of course i know the plan! I CANT forget the plan!" Toothless and me realised, that me got to the place, that we wanted to. The was a buetyfull waterfall with a Small lake and a meadow with really buetyfull flowers. We landed and our riders get of. They sit down by the lake and started talking. "When the Sun rises, the plan beginns!" Toothless smiled. I smiled too.
TOOTHLESS'S POV.
Her smile is so buetyfull.. WAIT NO! Concentrade Toothless, this is the plan, to get our Humans kiss! "The Sun rises! Now its the time" I said. Hiccup and Astrid stood up and walked over to us. " Wanna fly home you two?" They asked. We both shook our heads. Stormfly stood up and walked behind Astrid and i walked behind Hiccup. Be both pushed our riders towards each other and made them kiss.
HICCUP'S POV.
I turned bright red, when Toothless pushed me towards Astrid and Made us kiss. But I felt my Heart jump! It felt amaizing!
ASTRID'S POV.
I blushed when Stormfly pushed me towards Hiccup and forced us to kiss. But it felt amaizing! I had Butterflys in my Stomach!
HICCUP'S POV.
We pulled away." Uhm.." I said "uh..." "A-astrid, I need to t-tell you something. I know w-why toothless did this. But I dont know Why Stormfly. Astrid I-i Lo-love you...", I said. Astrid smiled " I-i love you t-too!" "Will you Be my girlfriend? Of course!"
TOOTHLESS'S POV.
"YASS" Stormfly and I shouted.
We huged like for 5 min., the we reallised What we are doing. We blushed. 'Why is she blushing like me?' I thought. Stormfly and me realised, that Astrid and Hiccup where laughing hard at us. I growled. After 10 minutes, we fly to the dragons edge and landed infront of Astrids hut. "I See you tomorow, Stormfly!" I said to My Best friend "Bye!" Stormfly answered. "See you tomorow, Hiccup." Astrid said. " Good Night and get ready. We are flying to berk in 5 Days." Hiccup said. We took of to our hut. " Good night, bud and, thank you."
Hiccup said and fell asleep.
'Maybe she feels the same? No it can't be. Shes a Deadly Nadder and im a Night Fury. She will never feel the same... Why me?' I thought and fell asleep.
STORMFLY'S POV.
"Good Night girl and, thank you." Astrid said and fell asleep.
'Does he feel the same? No he's a Night Fury and i am a Deadly Nadder. If i say him i love you or something he will hate me. Why me?' I thought and fell asleep.
TO BE CONTINUE.....

Count 626 Words.