I'm REALLY SORRY

Yeah I know I didn't upload for a long time. I didn't feel like it. That's why I'm doing this "Chapter". To tell you the truth.

I didn't write the story because it wasn't my thing. I lost Interest COMPLETELY. And there are other things...

I'm not really feeling the HTTYD Community. I just don't feel comfortable there. I'm not saying that this Community is bad,it's just I don't really like it. I found a Community that I LOVE. I love all the People there! And the Ships, the Storys and all the Friendly Poepel are Amaizing!! Don't get me wrong, Stormless/ HTTYD Community is still cool and nice, but it's not mine.

The Shelax is what I wanted. I'm Absolutely IN LOVE with the Community. SkyMedia aka the Offices, Mithzan, Shubble, YourPalRoss, BluJay Studios/Aphmau, and more! These Youtubers are what make me happy! Story's about Them and Shelax (Shubble and Mithzan) are what makes me Happy! The Poepel in the Community make me Happy!

I found friends that are really Cool and Amaizing! One of them is SmellyShips ! She's really Cool and Funny!

I'm really sorry to say it, but.... I'm Discontinuing the Stormfly and Toothless Stroy. I'M REALLY SORRY! I really am! I feel so bad. You can Hate me all you want! I just don't like this. You can Copy this Story and Continue this Story. I'm really sorry.

And a big thanks to dragonfan2010 for drawing Dragon Eggs for this Stroy. I'm sorry that I'm not using it!
The Eggs are at the Top.

Again I'm really Sorry...

Goodbye

...