Killer

Addison's POV

"Rhett please I didn't have a relationship with Jessie but I can't believe you paid to have her killed! I just need to be alone right now." I went out to the car and started driving to Bianca's house. I had a sneaky Suspicion that Isabella was there. I decided to call Abby on the way. "Hey sis I have one question. Let's see if I remember correctly MY HUSBAND PAID TO HAVE JESSIE KILLED. So my question is did you know about it?" "No but I gotta Justin is waiting for me we have a date. And don't you even say beiber it's Blake."

Bianca's POV

"Hey look who it is Izz!" I basically ran outside to "attack" Addison. Isabella did the same but like always she beat mr to it. "Hey guys. Where's Syn and Zaccky? I need to steal you for a little bit I need a girl's day." "Oh they're in the studio. They took the kids with them." She looked pleased.

Abby's POV

I lied. I feel bad but if I told her I knew then she would never talk to me again. "Hey Dio I need a favor." Dio is a friend I've known for about two years. He and my best friend Tiana are the people I spend the most time with. "Also call Tiana." They're my partners in crime. Literal crime. I'm not talking murder or drugs but I mean we do things together. Nothing against the law but against our parents will. I eventually moved back to Colorado. "Actually forget it I need to be alone." I hung up but he came anyway. "Abby what's up? Just tell me I can help." "Fine how do you tell your sister that you had know about her husband paying to have someone killed?" He just kinda looked down. "Just please Dio I need be by my self." He left. I felt bad but at the same he should know not to push me. I went to my room to think.

Isabella's POV

"He what!?" Oh my god my best friend is married to a killer! How did I let this happen. "I guess I. Not asking you to babysit little Zackky and Adira at your house. They don't need with a killer. Can you come over to our house?" She said yes and after that we just made pointless conversation. We went over to Bianca's house and played with Sansa she so cute.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to be letting Fiction_Gates write my next chapter just to keep you updated. Don't forget to comment and vote!