The news

Rhett's POV

I didn't even want to walk into that room. Just the thought of Addison in that hospital bed made me want to cry. But I did anyway. "Addison?" There she was laying down an I.V. Was stuck in her arm. "Oh god I did this to her. I'm such a jerk." She just looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Rhett how could do that. We're married for god sake!" I stayed silent. "Please I want to fix this. We can get counseling. I really want to hold you in my arms again.please forgive me." I don't where I found the courage to say that but I somehow did.

Addison's POV
"I'm not sure give me a few days to think and recover. And explains to my daughter what the hell is going on. Oh and did I mention in my idiotic decision I might of hurt my unborn child."

Bianca's POV

I walked in as soon as Rhett offered an apology. Addison needs time I guess but if I were her I would demand more than an apology. "Rhett I think it's time you left. Addison doesn't need to see you right now." He walked out trying not cry but I could still hear the whimpers he made. "Addison don't look at me that way. He doesn't deserve you and your the one who's suicidal at the moment. So don't give me any crap.

Addison's POV

I guess she really upset with me. "Mommy why did auntie B send daddy away?" How do I explain this. "Daddy just isn't the best person right now and until things get better we're going to live with Auntie B and Uncle Syn." She hopped down and I could tell that she was heart broken and it tears me apart to see her this way. "Mrs. McLaughlin we have some unfortunate new for you." I just looked at Bianca and she came and sat with me. "You are fine but because of the way you fell, I'm sorry to be the one who tells you but, you lost your baby. I'm sorry."