Consequences

Addison's POV

There was a knock on the door so like any person in a horror movie would do I opened it. There he was. "What do you want." I asked with a bit more coldness in my voice than I had intended. "I don't want a marriage to be in jeopardy." I tried closing the door but he pushed his way in. "Come on babe don't play dirty. I just want to talk." Dylane walked down stairs and saw her dad. "Daddy?" I can't let my daughter see a murderer. I also can't let Rhett know of my current situation. "Daddy was just leaving honey weren't you?"

Bianca's POV

Time skip
I walked inside to see Addison crying. "Hey what's the matter?" She just looked up at me and started sobbing. Eventually I got her to calm down. "He came by today I got him leave but I kept something him." Oh no please no not now. "Addi what happened?" "I'm pregnant."

Link's POV

Addison left. Rhett is torn up about it. He can barely make it through one episode.I need to find some way to fix this.

Synyster's POV

"Bianca Rose Worley, I've never wanted to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. So I have to ask this question. Will you marry me?" Did I drag that on to long? Will she say yes? If she says no I practiced with Addison for nothing. "Yes yes and a thousand times yes!"

Addison's POV

Wow I've never seen any two people more in love. That's a lie. But my marriage is total train wreck at the moment. "Excuse me love birds." I walked up to the bathroom and immediately went to the shower to grab my razor. I rolled up my pant leg and almost started to cut but I remembered that I had a daughter and I needed to stay strong.

A/N

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter don't forget to comment and vote.