Yet, Im here

Lord, school is just doing the most rn.

Im gonna try my best to be updating as much as I can. Btw, my first story One in the same in High School (Player Meets Player) Just got 1.01K reads. Yaaaaall dont know hyped I am.

I been getting messages and all on how much they enjoyed. Shoutouts to yall and my main Hersheykisses01 , she's been a big help. Go check her story out too.

If you havent read it please do, and Reasons.

Ok, on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~

Aaliyah.

Lord, You know how upset I am. Just please keep me calm and not go wild on Q when he comes in. Just keep me sane Jesus. I ask that you bless these hands not to slap him as hard as I can Jesus, when he walks in. Lord, I ask that you give me the strength not to commit sin against one of your children. In Jesus mighty name I sincerely do pray Jesus, and I hope you heard me.... Amen.

I let out a sigh, shaking my head as I looked over at my phone that read 4:55 in the morning.

"Why do I bother? Aaliyah why do you put up with this?" I said to myself.

This is going to be the second time Quincy dog ass  has came in the house this week around this time.

Hanging with Duece, Justin and Shawn its getting out of hand. I have Chase in here and everytime Q comes in he's very loud, waking him up.

I hate that he does what he wants and just acts like nothing is wrong. Like his shit doesnt effect anyone.

Even after coming back from Miami, even when now that our families met and yet he still does this bullshit. Made promises I knew damn well he couldnt keep, just like this one now. Coming in at whatever time.

Im not insecure, not in the least bit, but what I wont do is have a replay of what broke us up the first time. I will leave again and fasho not come back.

The car lights shining up against the house took me out of my thoughts and I rushed to Chase's room to make sure he was still sleep. Grabbed the monitor and almost flew down to the door and walked out, not letting Q inside...his own house. I do NOT care.

I couldnt see, but the inside lights came on and I knew it was a girl driving the car. My attitude was forming but I couldnt make out if I knew her or not. When she got out, it ceased because it was my boo Ceanne.

"Li, I am so sorry, I know its late. Q is really heavy and you know Im small I cant carry him."

"Where's Shawn and Duece?" I asked, wondering why she dropped him off.

"Shawn is at home, Duece I dont know. Q wouldnt stop drinking. Shawn isnt as bad off as him, but he's sloppy too, Q just didnt cooperate."

"Wow, its that bad huh?"

She nodded. "Im so tired Li."

"I know baby, you look tired. I apologize, you shouldnt have to be taking care of grown ass men, especially one thats not yours."

"Its ok."

"Wait how u getting home? You drove Q."

"I had my cousin follow me. Goodluck and goodnight babes."

"Goodnight boo, Thankyou."

"No problem."

They pulled off and I was left staring at the front of the car. Slowly walking over, I go to the driver's side. Getting in, to see that he's laying his head on the door, out of it.