The Inevitable

Hey guys! How you doing?

Firstly i wanted to thank everyone that read, faned and commented. It mean alot to me. I hope you guys continue to do so.

Secondly, i decided (from next chapter) that i will switch to third persom omicent. This is because as a writer i'm finding it really restrictive to just write from one point of view at a time. I would like to give all my characters (don't worry you'll meet the rest soon) a say in this story. Second reason I'm doing this is because i want you to have a better relationship with all the other characters and get to know them too, not just Leah and Alex. We wouldn't wanna leave the rest feeling left out, now do we? Further more i think that 3rd person will make the story more enjoyable and more powerful. If you disagree with this, please let me know and if i find that most of my readers like first person better, i'll keep (or at least try, don't know if i have the patience to write the whole thing in first person) this in first person.

Thirdly, the next chapter will most likely not get uploaded for at least two weeks. This is because I have my exams coming up and its really stressful at the moment. I need to hit the books. I'll try my best to find spare time to write and upload sooner than i said, but most likely i won't. So please be patient and don't abondon me. 

Lastly, please fan, vote, like and comment:) 

P.S This is bisically the first chapter from Alex's POV (with something extra, that i think you guys will like). I know it's kind of annoying reading the same thing, but its important to me to establish what's going on in my characters' heads. So yeah. & btw this was way harder to write than if i wrote a completely new chapter. So keep that in mind when reading.

I hope you enjoy it !:)

Until next time,  

XoXo, Carla.

=======================================================================

Chapter 3: The Inevitable

Alex’s POV

I woke up to the bright rays of sunshine that escaped my creamy blinds. There was a huge weight on my shoulders and I wished I could have had a few more hours of oblivion. The events of last night came crashing down: the blurring music, the blonde girl and the guilt. Looks like my wolf wasn’t going to let me forget it so soon.

I stayed laid down for a few more moments thinking about what I was going to say to Leah. Deep down I knew no matter what I said the result would be the same: a broken hearted Leah. At the thought of her, my heartbeat increased and every part of me was begging to go find her. She had an unbelievable pull on me and it felt like the strings she had were attached right to my heart. I had to gather all my strength for what I was about to do. In the long run, it was for the best and I knew that.

Seeing as over thinking the inevitable wasn’t helping, I decided on taking a nice cold shower to help me deal with the uncleanness I was feeling and also to make it easier for me to have the talk with Leah.

Numerous ways of how my conversation would go down poured down my head with the cascade of the shower. None of them seemed right and they all led to one result: a heartbroken Leah. I didn’t know if I could watch her breakdown in front of me.  I decided to approach this with a jerk attitude. After all I played that role the best and that way she could realise she could do better. At the thought, an image came to my mind of Leah with another person smiling and it was almost enough to change my mind. Almost.