ten

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK SORRY

IDK WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE + EDIT (i still ain't even edited it fully yet lmao)

ps sorry this took 900+ years i've been coming up with so many plots for other stories, and paying more attention to those unpublished messes than the published ones

-

private chat between rye bread and bread urine

bread urine: hi hunty u ready

rye bread: why do you still text me through kik you have my number

bread urine: bc kik is our THING

bread urine: it's how we met :')

rye bread: r u gonna propose omg lol

bread urine: u've heard of kissing on the first date, now get ready for proposal on the first date

rye bread: hhhhhh

brendon smiled, slipping his phone into his back pocket and wringing his hands nervously. he wasn't sure if this date was going to as planned, or if it was going to end up well between him and ryan.

sure, they both shared a mutual interest in each other, and brendon was hella excited for this date, but what if they decided they weren't interested in each other after the night? what would happen to their friendship? sure, they've only been friends for a few months, but lord knows that every time a first date didn't go well, brendon never heard from that person again.

he hesitantly knocked on ryan's door, standing up straight once he realized that either one of ryan's parents could open the door.

he slouched and rolled his eyes when the door cracked open, and pete's squinted eye traced in black makeup appeared in the small space that was opened. "hello, mr. urie. may i ask what your intentions with my small, innocent son, ryan, are?"

brendon leaned up against the wall of ryan's house, pretending to think for a second. "i plan on fucking him raw after i buy him dinner."

pete rolled his eyes and swung the door open, revealing three other devilishly handsome men. he only recognized two of them.

"hello gerard, hi frank." brendon said smoothly, as though he didn't just spout an obscenity about a close friend of theirs.

gerard blushed while frank smirked, wiggling his eyebrows sensually. "hiya brendon, how are you on this very fine evening?"

brendon cleared his throat, nodding. "great, thanks," he avoided eye contact with all of them, could feel a blush crawling up his neck. "is ryan ready, by any chance?"

pete smirked at him, clapping his hands twice, and ryan slowly appeared at the tops of the steps, blushing as he made his way down. pete looked proud, and he had a right to be. ryan looked great. his legs were covered in ripped black denim, a soft blue sweater on his upper body. he wore his signature white sneakers, and brendon found himself hiding a grin.

said boy gulped loudly, making pete smirk again. "i know," the emo drawled, walking over to the twinkish boy and draped an arm over his shoulders. "he looks fucking great. you're welcome."