Chapter 1: (Y/N) and Chyun

Hello~ I hope you like the first chapter of my story^-^

so you have a sister named Chyun who is 13 years old and your about 5.

(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~

•Your POV•

"(y/n)! (Y/n!)"

"Huh?" I popped my head out the door and saw my sister running through the hall way calling my name like a crazy person. I giggled.

"Yeah, sissy?"

"There's people coming to look for two kids! We have to get ready!" She said jumping up and down with a big smile.

"Really?!? Yay! I'll go get ready!" I said giggling and running to my room. I hope they like me and sissy! I'll put on my prettiest dress for them!

•Sisters POV•

'Maybe this time we'll actually find parents.' I thought. For the past 2 years nobody has even paid attention to us. I hope this time is different. It really makes (y/n) upset when they reject us. It's usually because of me. I don't have any 'pretty clothes' other than my skinny jeans and converse.

I grabbed my Mickey Mouse sweater and my black jeans. I put on my maroon converse highs and walked out into the hallway. (Y/n) was waiting for me in a pretty pink dress and some ballet flats.
Of course she put on that dress.

"Wow, you look really fancy!" I laughed.

"I wanna impress them! Why didn't you wear something pretty? You have
To look nice!"

"This is nice! I'm just not girly like you~" I said poking her cheek. Only if she knew....

"(Y/n)? Chyun? Come down here please!~" our care taker called. Our car taker has been taking care of us ever since we got here. She's been trying really hard to get us adopted. Not because she didn't like us, but she knew how much I hated it here. (Y/n) didn't seem to mind it here. I don't think she really understands the situation. She's only 5.

"Ok, stay calm and look cool." I grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs. I stood next to (y/n) and straitened myself up. I looked up and smiled brightly. Wait...is that?

"Sissy! Sissy! It's Jin!" (Y/n) pointed at Jin and was smiling like crazy.

A huge smile spread over my face and I nodded. "That's right."

She noticed that they were looking at her and she hid behind my leg. She started blushing and looked up at me.

"Sissy?" She whispered. "Do you think they'll leave us here like the other family's?" She said starting to get upset. I could see the worry in her face like last time.

"Excuse me?" Rap Mon put his hand on my shoulder. "Would it be okay if we adopted you?"

I looked at him a bit shocked but then smiled a huge smile and nodded. "Of course! Thank you so much!"

(Y/n) sprung up and hugged Rap Mon with all her might. It was pretty cute.

•Your POV•

I jumped up and gave Namjoon a big bear hug!

"Thank you Namjoon~"

He chuckled. "What's your name?"

"(Y/n)! And this is my big sissy Chyun! She loves J-Hope!" I smiled and pointed at sissy.

She laughed and started blushing brightly as she said hello.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it so far! ^^