Weird Dream

So I had this dream a while ago and I'm so happy that I wrote it down in the morning. here it is:

In the beginning of the dream I was in an air port after just flying to Colorado. But it wasn't the Colorado airport. I went to a restaurant with my friend Alexa, her brother jake, and my mom and as we walk in I see Thatssojack and Andrew lowe walk in and go to their table. We get seated and I see a girl across the room with blond hair and her tips dyed red. I realized that was Louise from Sprinkleofglittr and I saw to men sitting with her and they looked familiar but I couldn't tell who they were. My mom starts yelling at me to sit on her lap or on the other side of the table and I refuse because I wanted to figure out who those men were and I wanted to watch them just in case they turned around. I finally move to the end of the table but in a spot where I can still see them. I am sitting on an exercise ball and I kept falling over because it was too big and hard to balance on. It was big and red. I fall over for a 5th time and just lay on the floor. To my left I heard a British mans voice say "excuse me. Can we get through." I look up only to see dan Howell and phil Lester. I stare at them amazed and finally find the guts to say "I love your videos. " they just kissed me on the check which I found a bit odd. They sit at my table and my mom looks at me with confusion. I ask dan if this was real or if i was actually dreaming and he said that it was reality. I took a photo with them and dan took the camera because he was the tallest one and took the selfie. Then I tried to take a selfie but couldn't figure out how to use the camera and by the time I took the photo dan made a weird face and Phil was bent over picking something up in the pic. Then we finally take a better one. They sit back down at my table and I say "you guys can go if you want." Then they say bye and I hug them one last time and they walk out the door. Then I woke up and was very sad that it wasn't real.