The Party

First I want you to tell that I changed one name, the best friend from Meli is called Mandy now :)

The next morning

I probably just had the best dream ever when I felt something falling on me, I opened my eyes slowly to find Mandy sitting on me with a big smile on her face. "How late is it?" I groaned rather unfriendly, but she just kept smiling and started to sing Happy Birthday. She is a really talented singer, I slowly sat up and looked at the clock, 10 am. Mandy jumped up and told me to get ready for my party. "Now? Can I please eat breakfast first?" I asked her but she gave me the forget-it-you-do-what-i-want-look, well it's not like that today is my birthday or so, so that I could say what I want to do or not.  Mandy went to the bathroom to get ready, and after a while I followed her. She picked up my dress and made my make-up and hair done. It was the first time where I look in the mirror and actually think that I'm pretty. "Wow...Mandy...I'm..." I trailed off but she just smiled and finished the sentence " beautiful...", now I was about to cry. We hugged us for like 20 minutes but then it was time to go and get some things.

After two hours everything was done and the garden Mandy and I owned looked amazing. The first guest were coming and soon the party started. While I was standing and drinking some of the punchbowl when my school crush Taylor approached me. "Happy birthday" He whispered and kissed me softly on the cheek, which made me blush immediately. He flashed me a smile and I got butterflies in my tummy but suddenly someone pulled me away, I turned around and saw Mandy. "Maaaaandyyyy.....Taylor was talking to me...why did you do that?!" I whined but she just smiled and blindfolded me. "I'm giving you your present now" with that she started to walk, but she didn't really watched out for me because I tripped twice over something. Suddenly some warm hands took mine and I felt a breath on my face, what is going on? But then I felt some soft lips touching mine, is Mandy kissing me? No, that can't be because I hear her giggle, I slowly kisses back but then I felt him/her pull away. He chuckled softly but then I hear him saying in my ear "Happy birthday Meli", he kissed my cheek again and slowly undid the blindfold. I opened my eyes and saw....