Hailey

Since Hailey was coming over in a hour I decided to go put something nicer, all I had on was a ugly sweatshirt and sweatpants. So your probably wondering if the storm is still going on, yes it did stop. So back to what I was saying , I went up stairs and put away the Pringles. I went up to my bed room picked out a skirt and a cute short sleeve shirt, went out my room into the bathroom and turned on the shower and shut the bathroom door. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body and hopped out and dried off quickly. Then I got dressed , then all the sudden there was a pawing at the door it was my kitten Hope. So I opened the door to let her in and hope jumped up on the counter and stared meowing at me, I stared petting her then I remembered that I need to do my makeup and hair so I don't look crappy for Hailey. Once I finished my hair I looked at the time I had 30 minutes in till Hailey got to my house. I did my makeup, when I finished I had 10 minutes to spare so I played with Hope. The time flew by faster than you can say BOOK. Then all the sudden the door rings I thought it was Hailey but it wasn't , it was a female police  officer collecting  the life less body of my dead sister she asked me " Honey are your parents home? " I nod my head and said " I will go get them." So I left her at the door and got my mom and dad , they went to the door. I didn't want to cry in front of the police officer so I went up stairs and went into my room and tuned on my TV. Then I heard my mom call my name " Lily , Hailey is  here." I walked down stairs with Hope in my arms I saw Hailey I said " why don't we go up to my room." Hailey nodded and followed me up the stairs, once we got to my room I shut the door. Hailey asked me " why is there a police officer here", so I told her what had happened. When I was done telling Hailey what had happened, Hailey looked down looked up at me with a sad face and hugged me and said " do you need anything." I shook my head up and down or basically I meant yes. " Do you want to help me find a apartment with my mom and dad , tomorrow?" I saw Hailey's face froze she took out her phone and went to her calendar went to the 11 . When she was done she put her phone done on the bed." I can go ,what time are you going?" I had to stop and think. " how about 12:00 pm met here ?" Hailey froze again " ok I will be here " said Hailey. Hailey and I ended  up talking for about 3 hours. Hailey had to go after dinner we said our good byes. I went up stairs and changed into my pajamas and turned on my tv . My mom came in and sat with me and she ended up falling a sleep in my bed I was going to wake her up, but I changed my mind and left her alone. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth , when I was done I walked back to my room and took my remote and found  the sleep button and set my TV for 1 hour. Once I shut my eyes I fell asleep .