Apartment hunting

I woke up and got dressed, and headed down stairs towards the kitchen." Good Morning , sweet heart" my Mom said. I went to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl and the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I went to the fridge for the milk. I turned around and said good morning to my mom. I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down and ate my breakfast. I went up stairs brushed my teeth and did my makeup, walked to my room grabbed my phone. I texted Hailey to met my mom and me at the sushi place at 11:00 am. I walked down stairs into the living room, I thought to myself what should I watch on tv. Then I decided to watch a movie on Netflix, but what movie to watch their are so many. I finally I decided on the "Pretty Little Liars". After 18 episodes I realized it was going on to 10:49 and it takes 10 minutes to get to the sushi place. I told my mom that we need to go now, so I ran up stairs quickly and grabbed my purse and ran back down. When my mom and I got to the sushi place we got a table as we sat down Hailey walked she walked over. Hailey asked me where my dad is I told her that he had to work. Then the waiter came over and took all of are orders. When we where done eating we went off to see what apartments were nice.