Chapter 4

Tell me if this is good. I'm not really liking this chapter. But if you guys like it I won't go and change it up. If you don't like it, then yeah I'll unpublish it then later republish it with some changes

From what my estimate is, it's been two days. Two days on bed rest. Jessie has been outside for the whole time. 

They came and brought me clothes, but I don't wear them. They're either long sleeve shirts and jeans or sweaters and sweats. In a hot ass hospital room!

I'm open about my body and don't care who sees it. So I am now just walking in my underwear and bra, because I don't give two shíts.

From what Dr.Young said, today is my last day. And right when I get out of this joint, I'm filing for a restraining order against Jessie.

That man has given me too many problems, and I have only just recently met him. Like, what the fúck man?

Dr.Young pats my shoulder in approval, "That should be it. I'll send in a nurse to help you out."

Dr.Young is my new doctor. On the first day I had two male doctors, but once I woke up from my nap that day. I was told that my other doctors had been given new patients.

I start sitting up, just as she leaves.

Jessie enters.

This is the first time that I've actually seen him get up from that stupid chair. It was so annoying knowing that all he's doing is sitting there in front of the room's window watching me. I know he has to run the Pack House, so why waste your time on me. A stripper of all people. If you wanted my attention that bad, you could have come at my work hours and paid me for my time. Not all this drama.

"I have a room prepared for you by mine. I'll have my Beta escort you-"

I raise a brow, "I'm heading home. I am completely sick of seeing you." I brush him away, just as a nurse came in.

"What do you mean?" He quickly grabs my wrist, "Don't you feel these sparks like I do?"

Yes! I wanted to scream. I felt them every time we touched or looked directly into each other's eyes. But I'm not gonna say that. I'm not that dumb to fuel the fire of Jessie. So I say the only logical thing to say at a time like this. "No, and mind your damn mother fúcking business." This guy is honestly a lunatic.

He glares at me, "Why do you lie to me?-"

"I didn't lie to you!" I bark back.

He chuckles, a deep and humorless one. "Again you lie to my face. Ha, do you think you'll be able to fool me?"

I groan, "Jessie can't you just leave me alone. I wanna go home and never see you again! You're a crazy psycho that for some reason has a fascination of me. And you went as far as to stalk me. How many times do I have to reject you for it to get through your head? I don't like you."

You ever have that moment, when you say something and completely regret saying it. Well, I had my realization that I shouldn't have said that.

Jessie lets out this unnatural growl. It shakes the whole room and vibrates the bed I'm on. I cover my ears, to try and ignore the sound and close my eyes. What is with this guy?

I open my eyes, only to see the terrifying pitch black eyes of Jessie. In a second, he has my chin in a tightening grip. I wince at the pain.

"I am the Alpha! My mate will not reject me!" His grip gets tighter, as his voice gets deathly louder. "You will come back to the Pack House with me and you will become my pack's and my Luna!"