Jealous

Shawn had just got back from tour he only had a few more days left to spend with you but he always seemed to be angry. You were at the mall with Shawn, G, Johnson, and Matt, Shawn was too busy talking to his fans to notice the guy flirting with you. "Why do you let him treat you like that?" G said while getting a refill. "I love him and don't wanna lose him" you say. "Honestly I bet I could fuck you better." Says Matt. With that Shawn stormed out of the mall leaving you all confused. "I gotta go he's my ride, bye guys!!" As you walk away Johnson says "You should wear leggings more often, they make your ass look great". As Shawn is driving home he doesn't say a word. "Have I done something to you?" You ask, no answer. As you guys walk in the house you turn around and say "is this about Matt saying he could fuck me better? Cause honestly I bet he could." Shawn turned around and gave you the dirtiest look. "What did you just say?" "I said I bet Matt could fuck me better" With that Shawn picked you up over his should and through you on the couch. "Strip" he said. You doing what your told get excited this is the Shawn you've been dying to see. "Lie down now" you do as your told once again. He pulls down your lace red panties and starts to lick your clit teasing be you making you moan. "Stop teasing" you say. He keeps going. You start to finger yourself to satisfy your needs, Shawn notices and slaps your hand away. "No baby your being punished" he says with lust in his eyes. He continues to eat you out causing you to feel a knot in your stomach. "Don't cum baby this is your punishment" He keeps going your clenching the couch as hard as you can. "DADDY PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" You scream he doesn't seem to notice. "Who fucks you better?" "YOU DADDY YOU DO!!" "Who I didn't hear that?" "YOU DADDY PLEASE" "cum for me baby girl" You cum and he collapses on the bed next to you. "I love you" he whispers. You were already asleep in his arms.