Chapter 4

Chapter Four

The next day I slept in for hours. It was a Saturday so it didn't matter. I stayed up passed midnight the night before, there was just so much on my mind.

*BZZ* *BZZ*

I got a text from Mandy. She wanted to hang out I was about to text back yes until my mom walked in.

"Rose..?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to do something today?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know we could go to the mall? The amusement park? A movie and get frozen yogurt after?"

"Movie and frozen yogurt sounds great." I actually smiled once.

"Okay I'll give you an hour to get ready"

"Okay."

I texted Mandy saying I wasn't going to be able to hang out, but we'd hang out later.

I then, went over to my closet and picked out my outfit. I chose my high waisted black skinny jeans, and a black tank top, with my Ghost Town Sweat Shirt.

I then picked out my black high top converse.

I sat down at my vanity and did my makeup and hair. I put on my foundation, concealer, powder, I did a dramatic winged eyeliner look, and then added mascara, and then I put on my unicorn blood matte lipstick.

I straightened my hair, took one last look in the mirror, and took my messenger bag off my chair, and headed down stairs.

"Hey honey......." My mom looked straight at me, and gave me a look.

"What?" I gave her a look back, and a bit of an attitude.

"Nice outfit."

"Thanks. Ready?" I asked, as I walked out the door.

"Yep." She grabbed her keys and we headed to the movie theater.

*********

When we got there, we looked at all the movies, and decided we were going to see 'The Forest'. We got popcorn, a large soda to share, and she got me gummy bears.

We took our seats, way in the back. Because that's where I like it.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." I said to her while standing up.

"Alright, don't be too long, the movie will start soon"

"I'm well aware mother...." I rolled my eyes, and headed out of the dark theater room.

"Ow!" I bumped into a guy. Again. And wait. It gets better. The same. Guy.

"Oh. Great. Your here." I glared.

"Why is it you aren't always too thrilled to see me?"

"Hm. Let's see, my coffee, my books, and now my head. Anymore questions?"

"Yeah. What are you here to see?"

"...... Are you not fond with rejection?"

"It's not like I was asking you out on a date. I was just asking what you were watching. But if you would want to date me.. Well I would ask-"

"I don't want to date you." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. Anyway. I don't believe I have told you my name."

Oh my gosh. It's about time. I've been waiting for this moment. No you haven't. Yes I have. I argued with myself, so many times I didn't hear him say it..

"I'm sorry what?"

"I know. I know. You were just so admired to see me, and you were admired by my great looks" he put his hand to his chest and looked like he was trying out for a play.

"Yep. Totally. Because I would totally be mesmerized by a weirdo like you"

"Well thank you." He smiled.

I gave him a confused look.

"Again. Anyway. My name is Aiden"

I stared at him blankly.

"And you. Are?"

"Um. M-my name is Rose..."

"Nice to meet you Rosie"

"It's just Rose!." I almost screamed as he started walking away.

"Hey! The hanging out invitation is still available to you if you are interested!"

"Im not!" I yelled back. Waving my hand in the air.

He didn't look back.. I rolled my eyes, I didn't even go to the bathroom. I just went back to the dark theater. Sat down, and watched the movie.

*************

After the movie, we went to the Frozen Yogurt place down the street.

I got the peanut butter frozen yogurt with whipped cream and of course lots, and lots of gummy bears. And got some water.

We took our seats, and started eating. I started to wish I never made one step, because right when I did..

"OH MY GOSH!!"

"I'm so sorry Rosie!"

"Again. It's ROSE! And here's ANOTHER thing to add on the list on why I DONT LIKE YOU!" I glared.

He just stood there. Staring blankly at me.

I ran out of the place, stripping the water out of my hair. I put on my headphones, sat in the front seat. And ignored the world. And waited until my mom got back.

*A.N.*

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! But I'm getting back on track promise! I hope you guys like this chapter! Have a wonderful week lovelies! Bye! 😊😍😘❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋

~ Cindaaay 💋💋❤️